G'Day... New Tassie Member Here

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheebz81

Reaction score
Been getting heaps of great ideas and advice here for several months now, so thought it was time that I introduced myself properly. Brad is my name and I live in the Southern Midlands region of Tassie. New to Home Brewing, only been at it for about 12 months now. Learning lots, and always keen to experiment with new recipes and ideas. Only into Kits and bits at this stage, but am interested in progressing to AG eventually... maybe a few years down the track. Anyway just wanted to say G'day and thanks for all the advice I have already received, and for any future advice I may receive down the track!!! Cheers:)

Welcome, good to see another Tasmanian on here, I from the NW in Wynyard. I BIAB and think it is the easiest way to get into AG.

Hey Brad, good to see another Tassie brewer here! Ex NW coaster here, though love to get back to Tassie and settle again.

Don't wait years to get AG. You'll regret not doing it sooner, it's not as hard as one thinks and opens up another world of flexibility.

Latest posts

Back