G'day from the Canberra region

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day :)

Based in the Canberra region and have been brewing from FWK's for a few years now and have decided to jump into kegging (issues with my first pour hence why I decided to join).

Loving the brewing and once I get settled into kegging I'm hopefully going to move into all-grain brewing, assuming I can get my wife's support.

Thank you, and I look forward to contributing to the community in the years to come.

G'day and welcome Zagreus.

I am also a new member from Canberra.

This forum has a wealth of information. If you dig a bit you will find stuff that you didn't even know you needed to know.

I don't keg, but I do know a bit about all-grain brewing, and how to limit disruption with the wife. I'll help where I can.

Last edited:
Hi Zagreus and Brewmerang, if you haven't yet, make sure to check out the Canberra Brewers - one of the best homebrew clubs in the country!

A bunch of brewers of varying levels of experience all keen to share knowledge, great contacts in the local brewing scene and some great social activities.

Forums are a great resource, but nothing beats learning from the brewer while you can drink their beer.

Meetings are first Thursday of the month at the Polish Club in Turner. Details on the Canberra Brewers facebook page or canberrabrewers.com.au

Hope to meet you there!

Hi all

Homebrewer from Canberra (Queanbeyan) as well!
Member of the local homebrew club, though haven't been able to get to a meeting yet.

I post a bit to my instagram page, @jimmmy03

Hope to see you all at a meeting soon

Cheers

James

Back