Gauging interest in ball lock keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talco92 said:
Definitely not 'taking your money'!! While I did do a brief stint interstate, that has not had anything to do with my lack of commenting.
I don't want to make posts here if it can't help get the money in faster. I've been following it up via PMs.
Sorry, "taking our money" was a poor choice of words. I didn't mean to imply you were untrustworthy, was just a bit frustrated that you hadn't replied to my request for an update. Now that we're being kept in the loop, all is good.

PAYMENT MADE
Who would have known it'd take almost 2 months to get to this point.
I've asked them to let me know when it comes thru to their account, after which picker-uppers are free to collect.

Woot!

Great stuff Talco, thanks so much for all your work. It must have been a lot of effort on your part.

Once my kegs are full you are welcome to swing by for a pint (and a growler) any time.

Stew

Tal,

Can we ask the supplier to issue tracking numbers and have them posted in the PM?

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Tal,

Can we ask the supplier to issue tracking numbers and have them posted in the PM?
Yep I'm on it already. He said they will start packing orders today.

I've picked up my kegs already!! Woo more kegs!! And while I was there I picked up some other bits. Thanks Tal.

Kegs are great, dirty as hell which is normal, and have all been pressure tested. If they found a problem they replaced with a new part.

At Triple jay they're super helpful, (and sometimes a little hard to understand ;) ). Also as they're mainly an online shop their physical shop is a little limited, and you'd drive straight past it if you didn't know. They live in one of those factory parks.

All in all, an awesome bulk buy Tal. Great buy, great gear.

SS

StraussyStrauss said:
I've picked up my kegs already!! Woo more kegs!! And while I was there I picked up some other bits. Thanks Tal.

Kegs are great, dirty as hell which is normal, and have all been pressure tested. If they found a problem they replaced with a new part.

At Triple jay they're super helpful, (and sometimes a little hard to understand ;) ). Also as they're mainly an online shop their physical shop is a little limited, and you'd drive straight past it if you didn't know. They live in one of those factory parks.

All in all, an awesome bulk buy Tal. Great buy, great gear.

SS
Really glad to hear you had a good experience with them. Yes their spoken english isn't always great, but as I was telling someone previously via PM, they're very easy to communicate with via email.

They do have other odds and ends, and they're always pretty competitively priced.

I was thinking of getting a fw things too. Did you just shop and pay there or did you have to contact them first?

nosco said:
I was thinking of getting a fw things too. Did you just shop and pay there or did you have to contact them first?
Can just shop there, but their small shop front doesn't have all the items they offer. Most are in the warehouse out back, so have a look on their ebay site.

Just picked up my keg, and a bunch of other stuff. I had my order written out on my phone, and they were happy to fill it there and then.

Thanks Talco.

Latest posts

Back