Gauging interest in ball lock keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so when are these going to be ready for pickup? Has the bulk payment been made yet? If not, what's the expected date?

The business this bulk buy is buying from sold me all of my other bits and pieces. Most of their ebay prices are great. Cheapest CO2 cylinder I found within an hour from Melbourne.

Tal mentioned in a PM to me yesterday that there are about $1000 worth of orders still unpaid.

I hope everyone all moves up a gear and makes this happen.

As I mentioned to Talco, if we have minimum number for the order, we might be able to boot the late people as a last resort.

Tal, do you have contact details to chase up the stragglers?

I dont mind waiting a wee bit for people to get the cash together (i already have a keg setup) as long as i know whats going on.

Disappearing for over a week after taking our money is not cool, and kind of concerning. This needs an update.

Tal liked my post from yesterday mate. He's around. Maybe not an extrovert, but he seems professional.

Fair, I didn't see that. Alright, I'll put a hold on my concern. :)

beet said:
Disappearing for over a week after taking our money is not cool, and kind of concerning. This needs an update.
zorsoc_cosdog said:
Tal liked my post from yesterday mate. He's around. Maybe not an extrovert, but he seems professional.
beet said:
Fair, I didn't see that. Alright, I'll put a hold on my concern. :)

Definitely not 'taking your money'!! While I did do a brief stint interstate, that has not had anything to do with my lack of commenting.
I don't want to make posts here if it can't help get the money in faster. I've been following it up via PMs.

Currently there are 2 people who need to get money in. One is part of a bulk buy, so obviously we can't move on without them. I've been assured the money is on its way so we're looking good to make payment tomorrow.
The other member is an buying individually and has been difficult to communicate with, so I have no qualms cutting them loose :p

Thanks to all of you who have trusted someone they only know online with their money, and for the messages of appreciation. If it helps reduce peoples' stress, you can take solace in the fact that if I do try to run with your money you have my full name and bank account details. Shouldn't be too hard to track someone down with that info these days.

Back