Gauging interest in ball lock keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on postage, would be interested in 1 or 2 of the 9 L kegs. Northern beaches, Sydney, 2099

Thanks, let me know what else there is to do, cheers, Wazz

Haciluku said:
Talco - 4 kegs - 3104
StraussyStrauss - 6 kegs - 3013
Moad - 6 kegs - 2302
Wardcliff - 1 keg + 2 x 9.5L (if they go ahead) OR 2 kegs - 2540
Tobyga - 2 keg + 2 x 9.5L - 2300
JoshR - 4 kegs (if they are manual prv) - 3044 (I'd also like to pick up if not too far from Pascoe Vale, otherwise shipping is fine)
Bevan - 2 kegs - 3431 ( happy to pick up from a Melbourne location, also had to scale back my qty due tightening the belt)
Goldstar - 6 kegs please - 2317 (that's three of us in the Newy area - Moad, Tobyga and I).
lost at sea - 4 kegs plz - 2290 (Thats four of us in newy area, goldstar Moad, Tobyga and I)
lewdogg - 4 - 2230
B Metcalfe 2 pls 2257 happy to collect with Newy guys
Stew T 3 Kegs- 3040 Happy to pay for delivery
warnerbrew - 2 keg + 2x 9.5L (Six of us in the newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad and I)
beet - 1 keg - 3012 - prefer pickup
gezzanet 2x 9.5L - 2303 (Seven of us in the newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad, warnerbrew, gezzanet)
Mikeyr 3 kegs - 2256 (I'm close to B Metcalfe, so depending on shipping costs, either in with Newcastle or a coast drop too?? Actually live in 2074 so if any Sydney guys want to join in I'm happy to bring the kegs down)
mofox1 - 2 kegs - 3153 but I'll pick up. Happy to be a collection point for others if you can't make it on the day & don't want to ship. Location Bayswater (Melbourne, eastern suburbs).
Fraser's BRB - 2 kegs - 2330 (but happy to pick up from Newcastle batch making 8 in newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad, warnerbrew, gezzanet, Fraser's BRB)
Cosdog - 6 kegs - 4054
Nosco - 4 kegs
Haciluku - 3 kegs, will pick up
Dropping my grab down to two... I have a habit of picking up extra stuff I don't need. Last visit to Keg King was a bit exy.

Hey Talco, when might you be thinking about finalising numbers? I have two blokes at work who are yet to get back to me.

wazznotwazz said:
Depending on postage, would be interested in 1 or 2 of the 9 L kegs. Northern beaches, Sydney, 2099

Thanks, let me know what else there is to do, cheers, Wazz
Postage costs are dependent on number of kegs. Put yourself down for "1 or 2 dependent on postage" and I'll get both prices for you.

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Hey Talco, when might you be thinking about finalising numbers? I have two blokes at work who are yet to get back to me.
I'm going to cut it off on Monday morning when I send in the order.

Wazznotwazz - I'm in Turramurra, I may hook in with the central coast and Newcastle guy's depending on how the postage works out or even have Sydney drop. If you wanted to link into one of those groups, I'd be happy to bring the kegs back to the North Shore, either my place of the office in St leonards

Edit.... doh, can't keep track of the names!

And wazz ... I have that in vinyl ...

Talco - 4 kegs - 3104
Moad - 6 kegs - 2302
JoshR - 4 kegs (if they are manual prv) - 3044 (I'd also like to pick up if not too far from Pascoe Vale, otherwise shipping is fine)
Bevan - 2 kegs - 3431 ( happy to pick up from a Melbourne location, also had to scale back my qty due tightening the belt)
Goldstar - 6 kegs please - 2317 (that's three of us in the Newy area - Moad, Tobyga and I).
lost at sea - 4 kegs plz - 2290 (Thats four of us in newy area, goldstar Moad, Tobyga and I)
lewdogg - 4 - 2230
warnerbrew - 2 keg + 2x 9.5L (Six of us in the newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad and I)
gezzanet 2x 9.5L - 2303 (Seven of us in the newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad, warnerbrew, gezzanet)
Mikeyr 3 kegs - 2256 (I'm close to B Metcalfe, so depending on shipping costs, either in with Newcastle or a coast drop too?? Actually live in 2074 so if any Sydney guys want to join in I'm happy to bring the kegs down)
mofox1 - 2 kegs - 3153 but I'll pick up. Happy to be a collection point for others if you can't make it on the day & don't want to ship. Location Bayswater (Melbourne, eastern suburbs).
Fraser's BRB - 2 kegs - 2330 (but happy to pick up from Newcastle batch making 8 in newy area B Metcalfe, lost at sea, goldstar, Tobyga, Moad, warnerbrew, gezzanet, Fraser's BRB)
Cosdog - 6 kegs - 4054
Nosco - 4 kegs
wazznotwazz - 1 or 2 9L kegs - depending on postage costs, Northern Beaches, 2099 - Thanks!

Mikeyr said:
Wazznotwazz - I'm in Turramurra, I may hook in with the central coast and Newcastle guy's depending on how the postage works out or even have Sydney drop. If you wanted to link into one of those groups, I'd be happy to bring the kegs back to the North Shore, either my place of the office in St leonards

Edit.... doh, can't keep track of the names!

And wazz ... I have that in vinyl ...
Thanks for the offer Mike.

Let's see how the cost per keg and postage works out and go from there. Cheers, Wazz

zorsoc_cosdog said:
My mates are passing, and I think I might drop back to 4 if we still have sufficient numbers. My main goal is to minimise the cost of freight.

Talco - 4 kegs - 3104
Moad - 6 kegs - 2302
lewdogg - 4 - 2230
Cosdog - 6 kegs - 4054
Nosco - 4 kegs
wazznotwazz - 1 or 2 9L kegs - depending on postage costs, Northern Beaches, 2099 - Thanks!
jimmyj - 2 Kegs - 4054 (combining delivery with cosdog)

Talco - 4 kegs - 3104
Moad - 6 kegs - 2302
lewdogg - 4 - 2230
Cosdog - 6 kegs - 4054
Nosco - 4 kegs
jimmyj - 2 Kegs - 4054 (combining delivery with cosdog)
Lord Raja Goomba I - 2 kegs - 4055 (dependent on delivery costs - combine?

Hi LRJ, definitely happy to coordinate and share freight mate, you're probably 3 minutes away from my place.

This is the current order list. A few points to address:

1. If you don't have a postcode next to your name, you either didn't list one (PM me asap if that's you) or want to pick it up.
2. I've put you into 'bulk shipping groups' based on what people have said in the comments. I'll send around PM's to people in those groups re: shipping.
3. If any info is incorrect or you want to change something, PM me ASAP.

[SIZE=medium]EDIT: comment box doesn't like tables, so here it is as[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] a JPEG[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]
gallery_28790_1388_70376.jpg
[/SIZE]

hi there 2 x 9lt to 5084 Adelaide
cost please if good price ill take 4 x Lt
if not to late
thanks

Back