Gas Cylinder Fittings (where To Buy?)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seravitae

Reaction score
Hi,

Trying to find high pressure gas cylinder fittings. I'm trying to find a HP side splitter/equal tee/y-splitter fitting, so I can connect two regs to the tank at once. Any ideas? Tried a few places now and they just stare at me blankly.

It's for argon for welding, not for CO2/beer but I figured someone might know anyways. (yes I am aware i can get dual flowmeter regs, I just got given two free regs so I was hoping to just find a cheap fitting to use them at the same time for backpurging).

Cheers

S

Hi,

Trying to find high pressure gas cylinder fittings. I'm trying to find a HP side splitter/equal tee/y-splitter fitting, so I can connect two regs to the tank at once. Any ideas? Tried a few places now and they just stare at me blankly.

It's for argon for welding, not for CO2/beer but I figured someone might know anyways. (yes I am aware i can get dual flowmeter regs, I just got given two free regs so I was hoping to just find a cheap fitting to use them at the same time for backpurging).

Cheers

S

Have you tried
State of the Arc Welding
Smith st Capalaba

Nice and handy, they've got me out of the shit once or twice.

If you do have to buy a dual reg I would be happy to dispose of the others for you.

Mark

can you get a fitting to join the two regs together to make a dual pressure reg (i believe you just connect the hp gauge output from the first reg to the input of the second)

Have you tried
State of the Arc Welding
Smith st Capalaba

Nice and handy, they've got me out of the shit once or twice.

If you do have to buy a dual reg I would be happy to dispose of the others for you.

Mark

Yep just got back from there today, they couldn't seem to help. Helped with everything else I needed though.

I got an adapter off these guys for Nitro - they seem to have an argon section...
Thanks - i'll contact them soon and see.

can you get a fitting to join the two regs together to make a dual pressure reg (i believe you just connect the hp gauge output from the first reg to the input of the second)

Im not sure exactly how to explain, but its not possible with these style regs.. Cheers though, I did think of that.

Back