Gas burner options !

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ralphstralph

Reaction score
I'd recommend the gas burner and stand I bought from keg king in victoria. May be abit pricey to ship to Busso but definately worth it.
Check out www.kegking.com.au

Get the one with the high pressure regulator. The bcf one seems to have been bought by a fair few.

I got the same one as milk lizard, but from a LHBS stockist. Works a treat! Good price too.

Just looked at your BCF link. Fairly similar to the keg king one, but costs more.

yeah they look about the same .. carter brewing will cost me $63 in postage still making it 30 buck cheaper mmmmmm :blink:

Doesn't gryphonbrewing.com.au have anything a bit closer to you? Might be cheaper postage.

ralphstralph said:
yeah they look about the same .. carter brewing will cost me $63 in postage still making it 30 buck cheaper mmmmmm :blink:
Do you have anyone in Perth I could post to? Fast way suck once you get a little regional. It's $25 out to Perth.

The good thing is you can go up to 25KG so I can throw other stuff in you might be able to to go halves with someone and split it.

That said I'm sure someone's got these for sale down you way.

Back