Gas Bottle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby

Bobby Dazzler Brewery
Reaction score
This bottle was dumped on my front lawn along with a heap of other crap a while ago, and i kept the bottle thinknig i could sell it later or something. Now i may have a use for it (as long as i can get it filled).

It has a green label on it with 'non flamable' on it. Also it has a sticker on it saying "ALA Fairfield (IND) - Batch Number 003902 27/07/99"

Can i fill it somewhere, or it it no good....

IMG_0263.JPG

What other stuff was dumped on your lawn? I had a whole heap of stuff like that go missing ;) and I wouldn't mind it's return please.

Nah, really I don't know how you'd go but I bet you'd have some trouble proving where you got it. Especially without identifying stickers and stuff, could be CO2, or nitrogen or just air, carbogen ???? you'd need to find the correct reg to test it out to see what fitted. Good luck however.

JD

Bobby it looks like a co2 bottle to me pm me i might be able to help you with exchange in the sydney area

Bobby,

Did you manage to get it filled/exchanged with the info I PM'd you ?

Beers,
Doc

no mate, been too busy with uni. I finish on the 28th so after that i will check up on it.
cheers

Latest posts

Back