Gallery, Recipes Etc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therook

Reaction score
Doc,

When are the Gallery and the recipes sections going to be working, they have been coming soon for way longer than soon.

Rook :)

The upgrade to AHB last week was to support the new Gallery integration. Dane tells me it is very close.
JasonY is working on the Recipe DB integration also. He may be able to provide more info on that.
Work is happening. It is coming.

Beers,
Doc

nice work guys
always improving what's an excellent site already!

actually, can we have a sub-category for designs as well please?
I've been looking through the old posts and there's some excellent ingenious designs out there.
from AG setups to temp loggers

Yep recipedb is coming but given that the board is going to V2.1.1 which changes the inner workings of it dramitically it has stuffed up what I had done. Currently working on getting the thing back to where it was before I tried it on the new IPB version.

So its going to be a bit longer that I had hoped ... hopefully it will be worth it. :rolleyes:

JasonY said:
Yep recipedb is coming but given that the board is going to V2.1.1 which changes the inner workings of it dramitically it has stuffed up what I had done. Currently working on getting the thing back to where it was before I tried it on the new IPB version.

So its going to be a bit longer that I had hoped ... hopefully it will be worth it. :rolleyes:
[post="79982"][/post]​

I am sure we all appreciate the efforts your going to JasonY, wish I could offer some help to relieve the load but I know nothing about programing. So take your time and I look forward to the results.

Andrew

AndrewQLD said:
I am sure we all appreciate the efforts your going to JasonY, wish I could offer some help to relieve the load but I know nothing about programing. So take your time and I look forward to the results.

Andrew
[post="79986"][/post]​

I also know nothing about programing so cant help on that front...but I am brewing more than I can drink at the moment, so if the programing eats into brew time, let me know and I'll drop off a keg of something to lubricate those nights in front of the computer.

Guest Lurker said:
so if the programing eats into brew time, let me know and I'll drop off a keg of something to lubricate those nights in front of the computer.

Alas I am on-call until the little one arrives so unfortunately I could only lok at the keg :( will be having a month "off" afterward so if this parenting thing isn't too hard I should have plenty of time to drink and sort this :ph34r:

best of luck with the parenting thing jasony.lotsa sleepless nights ahead for you.
heaps of thanks for all the great work done so far .much appreciated by all ahbers im sure.

cheers
big d

yeah, this forum is really good, and I'm sure whatever you put up would be a great addition... well worth the wait

Latest posts

Back