Quantcast

Gallery Added

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
I have added a new Gallery section to the site - accessable via the menu on the left. A few people have asked to have a section where they can upload images and allow others to view and comment on the pictures. Hopefully this section can be used to share equipment setups, beer pictures as well as custom label pictures/drawings. While everything seems to be working , I want to get some feedback on how we should work it? (seperate sections for labels, etc)

I have linked the member database so everyone should automatically be logged in and allowed to comment/upload etc.

Let me know if you have any problems. :D

P.S. The Slideshow feature looks great - just tested it! Will look great once we get some good photo's in there :D

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Fantastic Fiscus.
Nice integration of Gallery into Invision Board too.
I agree with you and think there should be a section of labels, and one for members setups. As the gallery expands this will make it easier to find what you are looking for.

Cheers,
Doc

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Fiscus,

Just tried adding a comment for the boiler in the gallery and got the following error.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /mnt2/users/cre8ing/cre8ing/aussiehomebrewer.com/html/modules/gallery/add_comment.php on line 92

Cheers,
Doc

dane

Reaction score
Doc, I'll look into that error tonight - I'll see if I can setup two different galleries - 1 dedicated to labels and the other just for beer, equipment and MUG shots :)

dane

Reaction score
All fixed Doc - should be able to comment now :D

Will add the second 'label' gallery tonight as well.

PMyers

Reaction score
Is it possible to have "None" as an option for the transitional effects in the gallery? It isn't a major problem by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be nice sometimes not to have any transition.

Cheers,
Pete

:chug:

dane

Reaction score
PMyers said:
Is it possible to have "None" as an option for the transitional effects in the gallery? It isn't a major problem by any stretch of the imagination, but it would be nice sometimes not to have any transition.

Cheers,
Pete

:chug:
I'll look into it Pete.

Latest posts