Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JDW81 said:
I've got my eyes on your Brewtech SS 114L kettle and was wondering how the volume markings on the internal surface are made?
They'd be the same as on the Chronical. They're etched, so it's a physical layer of stainless that is electrically removed to make the mark. Not painted.

JDW81 said:
Cocko,

I've got my eyes on your Brewtech SS 114L kettle and was wondering how the volume markings on the internal surface are made?

Cheers Mate,

JD
Hey JD,

Ss used the term etched, It looks etched to me but a picture will serve best:

IMG_3052.JPG

Cheers
Andrew

CmdrRyekr said:
Cocko, are you planning on getting the big SS Brewtech Mashtun in stock when available locally? Do you have a ballpark price?
As soon as they hit our shores, I will have stock. ETA = April.

Estimated RRP is $859

Please be aware there is a very limited number on the first shipment, if you are sure on getting one, let me know and I will pre-order with supplier for you.

Cheers

Cocko said:
Hey JD,

Ss used the term etched, It looks etched to me but a picture will serve best:

attachicon.gif
IMG_3052.JPG

Cheers
Andrew
Thanks mate,

They look the goods. Just need to juggle some finances.

JD

Cocko said:
Hey Peeps,

Just letting you know we are excited to announce we are now stocking Liquid Hops!! Woot.

Hop Burst and Hop Shots!!

All packaged perfectly in a dropper bottle with a child proof lid.

Also, those awaiting Robobrews, should be tomorrow or Friday. More hops news in the coming days ;)

Cheers
Andrew
What are the dosing rates for the hop shots and would they be available in dosing for hl sizes?

Purchased a 53L SS Brewtech conical last Thursday, and have to say your service was impeccable. Was delivered Saturday (unusual being Auspost...). Thanks for all your help.

Big shout out to Cocko. Due to some awful traffic I arrived to pick up my order at about 4:05 PM. So sent him a message to say I'd come back tomorrow to grab my order, he turned his car around and came back so I could get it then and there. Excellent service, above and beyond really.
So now I have a new mill and some grain to run through. Can't wait to set it up!

Cocko said:
We will carry them, next time we order from them...... Guestimate, 2-3 weeks.
Cool, let me know. The taper on the current one is getting annoying for big hop loads with the squarer pot.

Yo!

Fresh White Labs landed late last week.

We are now swapping KK Co2 bottles.

2015 Hops getting split this week:

NZ Cascade
NZ Motueka
NZ Pacific Jade
NZ Rakau
US Centennial
US Cascade
US Chinook
AU Galaxy
AU Ella
plus
SAAZ
Hallertau
Styrian
Fuggles
EKG

My scales are gonna hate me this week ;)

Cheers
Andrew

Latest posts

Back