Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very keen on the arrival of the mill motors. Will be readying my paypal account haha.

Hey Guys,

Mill Motors have arrived - Current limiter is a not a feature on these boards.

HEAPS of other re-stocks on Hops, Hardware and most things.

SS BREWTECH is due to land today!

5 STAR - PBW/Starsan is due today!

And just a heads up that the Mini Mill production has been delayed and we will not be getting more for at least 8 weeks - 2 LEFT!

Shout out if you need any other info!

Cheers!

FP Stock Update

Ok, NEW STUFF:

HOP CITY!!

We are proud to announce a new shipment from Crosby Hop Farm. Crosby Hop Farm has been in the same location for over 100 years. Now 5th generation of this hop growing family, lets just say they love hops and have a unique palletising process. These are pelletised on Crosby Hop Farm so are a softer "craft pellet". These pellets are approximately 20% less dense than industry standard pellets. The soft pellet comes apart quickly when used as a dry hop, and provides better hop utilization.

From Crosby:
Sterling
Mount Hood
US Cascade
Sterling
Experimental #4 - Very bright complex and floral hop, 7.4% alpha, in the Cascade – Amarillo spectrum. Has citrus notes but more focused in the floral spectrum. Suitable for aroma, late, dry hopping, and signature styles include APA, IPA.

Heaps of other hop top ups too.

Re-stocks on a heap of Hardware, Pumps… too much to list.

HOP OFFER:

Any order over $50 - receive 50g of Experimental #4 FREE!

Any order over $100 - receive 100g of Experimental #4 FREE!

First 20 orders ONLY.

Cheers

Dang. Broke until the 15th - can I organise some sacks though bro? Need a couple of hundred kg's for an upcoming contract.

syl said:
Dang. Broke until the 15th - can I organise some sacks though bro? Need a couple of hundred kg's for an upcoming contract.
Shoot me a PM or email with what you need, mate - we will sort it :)

Experimental #4 sounds like the perfect finish for my American Ales (heavy on Cascade, with Simcoe and Citra).

Spiesy said:
(I thought I made a post last night concerning this - but it seems to have disappeared… I wonder if this has anything to do with the 8,000 beers that were consumed?).

Anyway...

We are now stocking GRAIN at Full Pint!

We're very happy to announce that Full Pint can now offer you the three essentials for recipe creation and brewing; yeast, hops and grain - alongside the rest of our growing catalogue.

Current brands stocked are: Weyermann (GER), Thomas Fawcett (UK), Simpsons (UK), Briess (USA) and Joe White (AUS).
If there's any grains we don't have - and you want, please just let us know.

Please click the link and check us out :kooi:
Don't you also stock Gladfield? As I type I have a schwarzbier lagering that contains, among other grains obtained from you, Gladfield's Shepherd's Delight, lending a strong tinge of red.

Drewski said:
Hope i was one of the 20 orders.
Hope so, mate, they went pretty quick!

yankinoz said:
Don't you also stock Gladfield? As I type I have a schwarzbier lagering that contains, among other grains obtained from you, Gladfield's Shepherd's Delight, lending a strong tinge of red.
As Yob kindly mentioned, your quote was from a while ago, our grain holding is now extensive, possibly the best in Australia, just saying :ph34r:

Gladfield is now one of our leading sellers and so it should be - If you haven't tried it, please do, it is worth it. I now personally use it exclusively and my efficiency and beer has never been better!

Carry on.

Quick question hopefully this is the right place, sent a few questions about an order I wanna place this week via your online contact form last night, just curious what the eta is on responses via this method or should I of just emailed you directly via the address on the site? Thanks in advance :)

Cocko said:
Carry on.
totes.JPG

oh you...

Back