Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cocko said:
Hey Mick,

Clarity Ferm was due last Friday but due to not wanting our shipment to be stored over weekend/s, it is now due this Thursday. Plenty of stock arriving.

Agree with indica86, with a 20L pale, you will push maybe 13-15kg into it depending on the grain, Yes grains are different sizes and take up different room....

CRUSHED: You do not want to store crushed for too long, mate... What are you thinking?

BTW: We do not ship to China, Trev, LOL!

Cheers
Andrew
All good. Thanks for the reply. I'll be moving back to Australia next week (brew gear close behind, so hopefully will be able to do pickups/mail. Not sure what I was thinking with a whole sack of crushed grain. I'll put it down to a brain fart and get myself a mill. Hopefully I'll have that sorted in time for any future mini bulk buys.

Team FPBS justed wanted to say thanks for speedy hops order plus extra surprise hop variety received with gel ice packs still cold all in tip top condition.Very impressed & happy chappy.Cheers

lukec said:
Nah it me trying to use iPad. Works fine from the laptop.
Doesn't work from an iPhone either

It's basic html coding, weird that it's not working on iPhone or iPad, it usually does. Sorry for any inconvenience.

But, as explained, it's simply a link to [email protected]

EDIT: i.e. please just email us if you're interested in either the Ss BrewTech fermenters, or Grain Bulk Buy.
EDIT2: I just tried both grain bulk buy and Ss BrewTech links on both iPad and iPhone, they worked fine. Weird. Again, sorry if you're experiencing problems. If you are experiencing problems, do you have a mail app installed and set up on your device? Feel free to PM me. Cheers.

Stux said:
Doesn't work from an iPhone either
Put an order in on monday on iphone and had no problems. I was "working" I promise.. :ph34r:

Lol.

Our back end has a function that is meant to make life easier and more readable on mobile devices, but it does this at the expense of some functionality. I've disabled it, so now mobile devices get "standard view", which means you might have to zoom in.

If anyone has issues or suggestions with the site, please feel free to PM myself or Cocko. We want to make the site as functional as possible.

Happy Good Beer Week everyone!

We've got some specials on offer, for this week only - click the banner above for more details.

We've also taken receipt of some more product this week:

NEW to FP:
Digital Stir Plates from Digital Homebrew (Australia)
Stir Bars from BRAND (Germany)
Yeast Tubes (aka Test Tubes) from BRAND (Germany)
Ahtanum Hop Pellets (2013 Crop, USA)

Re-Ups (back into stock):
Cascade, Centennial, Columbus and Mosaic Hop Pellets (2013 Crop, USA)
Weyermann Vienna, Weyermann Pilsner and Joe White Pilsner Malt.

Brew v Cru today with Garrett Oliver (Brooklyn Brewery) @ Vue de Monde… bring it on! :)

DU99 said:
What sort of hops do you get FREE
Hi mate,

If you click through through the links, you'll get to specify if you prefer AUS, EUR or USA hops.

You'll only be receiving hops through what we stock, so a quick look at what is in stock (everything we list is in stock) will give you an idea of what you may receive.

Muzduk said:
So just to clarify, and this isn't a dorothy dixer but is the yeast offer for ANY $ 50 purchase or a $50 yeast order ?
No worries, mate. Any $50 order. You don't have to even order any yeast (although you'd be mad not too). ;)

Arrived this morning, so easy to use just dial it up. Very happy. Got a credit for yeast for my next order. Which will probably be before the weekend haha.

image.jpg

Next order in hehe. I've probably got too much yeast but it doesn't matter if it gets old. I can just step it up on the stirrer. Win win !!

mje1980 said:
Arrived this morning, so easy to use just dial it up. Very happy. Got a credit for yeast for my next order. Which will probably be before the weekend haha.
Nice one, mate - I love mine too! :kooi:

Just a quick heads up… we're open for pickup this Saturday, 11.00am-1.30pm.

Please finalise all orders, particularly grain, this Friday - if you wish to pick up on Saturday.

Got some extra special prices on some yeast going right now. If you make starters, save yourself a bundle and grab some yeast that's getting a little long in the tooth, it will be perfectly fine once you feed it for a day or two with some cheap DME/LME.

If you don't have the facilities to make starters, well, we can help you out there :)

Extremely limited quantities (mostly 1's and 2's of each strain) of yeast discounted, as always. Be quick.

And lastly, the Good Beer Week promo ends this Sunday.

mje1980 said:
Looks good! I did my first starter this week, and got one going eventually, but having a stir plate would be much easier. More time for surfing! I'll be down your way on the weekend and the waves should be great.

But one question: the colour is interesting.....what kind of.....ah.....specimen do you have in that flask?

shaunous said:
1 yeast vial is $10 postage, little much ain't it?
That's our minimum postage, my good man. You'd be better off ordering 50 vials, and then paying $10 - with quality freight (touch wood) supplied by Australia Post. Or, order a stir plate, or a flask, or some hops, or grain, or yeast - and then add your vial.

We don't send 1 x vial in an envelope, envelopes go missing. Our smallest post pack costs us $10, and we cover you for freight insurance.

Topher said:
Looks good! I did my first starter this week, and got one going eventually, but having a stir plate would be much easier. More time for surfing! I'll be down your way on the weekend and the waves should be great.
But one question: the colour is interesting.....what kind of.....ah.....specimen do you have in that flask?
I broke my knee cap in march mate, no surfing til sept possibly :(. More time for brewing though :).

There's been quite a lot of good swells since I hurt myself. A selfless sacrifice for all I know haha.

That's just iodophor mate, sterilising the flask. I cranked it up til it whirlpooled and the kids loved it!

Did you get the Danish yeast?. How you going to pitch it?. Pitching heaps and pitching cold is the ducks nuts IMHO. That yeast is great too. I'll use it again for sure, though I'm more an ale man.

Back