• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Full HERMS system - relisted for $1600

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refractometer. Surely you've broken yours by now and need a new one, if not here's a spare. $20. Purchased from grain and grape for $50.

Pickup from Yarraville/Seddon in melbourne.

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    243.3 KB · Views: 95
Still got 90 liter pot and HERMS

90 liter pot = $150
Herms = $395

Herms reduced for quick sale: $350 for the Herms unit including the PID, pickup from Footscray. It'a a bargain!

Thanks nath.. I was starting to find ways to justify the purchase of an additional herms. In fact, I had already mentally plumbed it into my system. :D
My system was close to having a dual herms.

Well I've put in an offer... may still be available if it's not accepted [emoji12]

Herms still up for grabs fellas [emoji106]

Just want to say I picked up some connectors, disconnects and the like from a sale powerdog69 did. It was all quality stuff - genuine John Guest push fittings, genuine Cornelius disconnects, etc. my guess is the HEX is solid merchandise. If I needed one I'd go for it. Just sayin'. Good luck with your sale mate.

Just want to say I picked up some connectors, disconnects and the like from a sale powerdog69 did. It was all quality stuff - genuine John Guest push fittings, genuine Cornelius disconnects, etc. my guess is the HEX is solid merchandise. If I needed one I'd go for it. Just sayin'. Good luck with your sale mate.
Thanks Mate! I hope you're getting some good use out of the fittings :)

The Herms and PID are still available for $350. We are happy to post them within Australia, and we've included some extra probes etc. that we had floating around.

Latest posts

Back