• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs:vic: 4 X 18l Kegs...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocko

Oh Dear..
Reaction score
For sale:

4 x 18L kegs, they are in very good and usable condition, will need a clean etc... as you would any kegs.

ONE of the 4 has a gas post issue, it leaks when you put the QD on, its fine though if you hold it down.. I used to use this one to keg into and then bleed by holding down QD..... then filter from it into one of the other ones.. easy fix, Im sure.

Sorry, cant tell you which one, hence selling them, they do not get used much these days...

Anyway, ALL 4 for $230 - Not splitting them.

Pick up Warrandyte or Heidelberg.

View attachment 59253

Post here or PM.

They are really good kegs, so much stronger than the rubber top and bottom ones. I had four of them years ago and don't know what ever happened to them.

They are indeed Batz, at a guess I would say the walls are about twice as thick as the rubber top jobbies...

I got them off Warren, he didn't buy yours did he?

I probably should keep them but hardly ever use them and need money for my raging cocaine habit. xmas shopping.

They are indeed Batz, at a guess I would say the walls are about twice as thick as the rubber top jobbies...

I got them off Warren, he didn't buy yours did he?

I probably should keep them but hardly ever use them and need money for my raging cocaine habit. xmas shopping.

No I sold my in WA some 15 years ago. I don't know what came over me? :(

Cocko, I think Manticle is chasing kegs if you dont have any takers

wonder what shipping to sydney is worth? these are really hard to come by would love to add to the pair I've got

Back