• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Used Stockpots North Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmy01

Reaction score
I'm having a general cleanup round the house. I have two used aluminium stockpots that I used when I started AG. 32l has a tap, the 40 l has no tap but has a 25mm hole to take one. 40l has some pitting but still watertight as far as I can tell. Both have lids.

$40 for both. Pick up North Brissie.

Cheers

Dave

Stockpots.JPG

A couple of good commercial grade pots, at a bargain price. Just one of those pots would be worth $40. Even looks like the smaller one would fit into the bigger one for a Brau... system.

That's a good buy for someone starting out.

i still have the stockpots.
I also have a 25l Eski mash tun with homemade copper mainfold. Needs a bit of plumbing work to make it watertight.

Also a 12"stainless bazooka style screen with 2.5" female adaptor. Barely used $ 15 for both

All together - a good basic starting kit for someone wanting to get into all grain.

Cheers
Dave

bazooka.JPG

Eski 1.JPG

Eski 2.JPG

Ahh that timing thing again eh.
Would have the stockpots if you could keep them for a week.
Wife due to give birth any day now.
Hmm wonder what they'd cost to freight..
Do you have the dimensions? I suppose I'd need to know the weight too.

Hi Leahy

There are a couple of local guys interested so the gear may well be gone in a few days. The stockpots are fairly heavy and bulky, freight would set you back a bit I think. if the gear doesn't sell this week I will PM you with weight and dimensions of each item. If it does sell I will post on this thread.

Best wishes for the impending arrival. You are brave man considering AG with a new bub in the house.

Cheers
Dave

Sounds good man. Not exactly considering. Gone that way some time ago. Glad I didn't ho anywhere. Bub wasborn this momorning early. .

All the gear has gone. Thanks for your interest

Cheers
Dave

Back