• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Urns and Keggles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asis

Reaction score
Hi Brewers

After a 12 month hiatus I am back brewing and have had a bit of a brewery clean out. The following are simply surplus to my needs primarily due to upgrades over the years, figured I would offer them here before AHB and Ebay.

30 litre Crown urn with concealed element, graduated sight glass and safety clips on the lid. Urn was purchased new and has only ever been used as a HLT. The original tap has been changed to a more user friendly ball valve tap, this can be changed back very easily. I have drilled a 19mm? hole in the side to suit a standard 1/2" temp probe this can also easily be plugged as I have the silicone and stainless washers as well as a 1/2" stainless plug to suit. Excellent condition only retired due to upgrading to an 18 gal and element. $200 ono

20 litre urn, exposed element and graduated sight glass, As with the 30 litre has only been used as a HLT and the tap has been changed to a ball valve tap but could also be changed back. Good condition, only stopped using this urn as we upgraded to the 30 litre $100 ono

Also have 2 keggles with welded in 1/2" sockets. $70 each.

Happy to drill additional holes in any vessel if needed.

PM or call 0401 677 431

Cheers

Adam

20l urn.JPG

30l urn.JPG

Look under the profile picture.

Strange - doesn't come up with a location from my iPhone. IMHO it's probably a better idea to pop it in the title of the topic anyway.

Apple maps? ;)
Like jd said just south of newcastle

Latest posts

Back