• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Sydney - co2 bottle, BIAB trolley, beer fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshF

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Time to sell off some of my old brew gear i no longer use.

DIY kind of trolley thing that i built and used for BIAB. Obviously not the prettiest thing going around but took me a long time to make and is very functional, especially for hoisting up a grain bag. $70

2.3kg mykegonlegs co2 cylinder. about 90% full. $200

My old chest freezer kegerator (an older westinghouse FD150 model) that still works a treat. Comes with a wired-up STC1000 temp controller in a very classy tupperware container. Inside are two fans I have wired up for circulating a bit of air. I also used a bunnings pond pump inside an old container with a switch on the outside of the fridge to turn the pump on and off. This was used to flood my font and worked extremely well.
Overall, it's nothing flash but it has served me very well over the last 3 years. NOTE: Gas bottle and cobra font not included. I have included a pic of it with both for illustrative purposes only. Obviously its a bit bare without a font, so i will throw in a standard double or triple tap font (without taps) if wanted. $150 or a reasonable offer.

no time wasters please.

Pickup only from Lane Cove outside of business hours.

Cheers,
Josh

trolley thing.JPG

gas bottle.JPG

chestfreezer1.JPG

chestfreezer2.JPG

chestfreezer3.JPG

chestfreezer4.JPG

Is the freezer still available? I want it - pending permission from SWMBO :)

Drip tray not included sorry. Happy to give you a crappy keg king kegerator one if you want

Permission from SWMBO granted for the freezer - keen for the triple tap font and drip tray if you can chuck them in - that'll set me up nicely. :D I can collect easily from Lane Cove - I live in Northmead.

Also for sale, Micromatic Type A keg coupler in good condition with all fittings $100

Breakdown of part numbers:
023003 - Micromatic Type A keg coupler - $121
Z80004 - 5/8" disconnect gas - $44.61
Z80003 - 5/8" disconnect liquid - $44.61
002006 - 2 x 5/8" snaplok adaptor - $49.08 each ($98.16)

IMG_20150928_185646.jpg

Sorry just saw your msg. I'll take the crappy one if it's on offer - newbie getting my stuff together :D

No dramas BDC,
PM me and we can sort it out

Seriously, no bites?

I don't have space for all this stuff in my house so need it gone asap:

Gas bottle: $160
BIAB trolley: $50
Keg coupler: $80

Thanks a tonne for the freezer Josh. Can't wait to fill her up. And a huge thanks for the extra bits and pieces to get me started. You are a gentleman and a scholar sir.

Would you post the coupler mate? Bit of bubble wrap in an oz post 3kg satchel
$100 all incl delivered to 3878?

Cheers
Jonny

Freezer sold (Cheers Brendan!)
Coupler sold (pending payment)

co2 bottle still for sale $150

Latest posts

Back