• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Syd - Tap + Guns

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adryargument

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Having a little clean up sale, clogging my brewing space.

Rules:
- Pickup beats post
- I have all rights, every single one of them
- Stupid offers will be ignored
- I will try and check / answer any questions / update if required every few hours - i do have a life, however small.

1. Beerbelly filter with JG push connections. No Filter as it was mouldy.
2. Beer Tap
3. Beer Gun - Chorme Plated (Black Handle)
4. Beer Gun - Stainless (Blue Handle)
5. Dead Regulator. Think it was flooded and cylinder knocked over. Top right gauge is bent and fucked. Possible fixer.

10.jpg

Also have the below. Not sure what to do with it. Was going to build bar one day and put it above it...
Expressions of interest / offers?

Framed Cricket Bat with Mark Waugh's signature from 2000. Given to me from work. The frame is *Very* well done, gold leaf trim, solid wood.
Note: The frame is countersunk 3-4 inches from around the gold leaf area inwards.
I believe at the time it was 'valued' at around 2.5k for FBT / Tax purposes etc.
Perfect Condition, been in bubblewrap for 11 years, corner frame protection cardboard was only removed 6 months ago.
Lastly i am pretty sure it was 1 of 20 made in this style.

8.jpg
9.jpg

I would take the Beer Gun (Stainless) assuming it's complete with olive etc.
Can do pickup sometime, not sure when exactly, happy to pay out front and grab either this weekend/the next from northside (am down in east)
Or pay on pickup. As for a figure - $30?

Prerogatives remain all yours, as does Junior for now. :)

Happy to be trumped by donalds, nellies or others.

I would take the Beer Gun (Stainless) assuming it's complete with olive etc.
Can do pickup sometime, not sure when exactly, happy to pay out front and grab either this weekend/the next from northside (am down in east)
Or pay on pickup. As for a figure - $30?

Prerogatives remain all yours, as does Junior for now. :)

Happy to be trumped by donalds, nellies or others.

Hey,

Had a closer look at them just now, the one i assumed was stainless has some pitting so its definitely chrome plated.
By olive you mean?? They both seal and work fine.

Those guns are an older style and don't come with an olive
(atleast mine didn't)
I haven't even used a clamp to keep the hose on, they seem to stay just fine

Thanks. I'm still interested but if you get a better or more convenient offer in the meantime,no worries.

Thanks. I'm still interested but if you get a better or more convenient offer in the meantime,no worries.

No worries, in that case i would suggest the black handled one, a lot newer and hardly used (twice).

Black gun + Sidebanger tap are sold pending payment.
Reg's no longer for sale, cannibalizing one of the gauges cause someone just kicked a hole in my macromatic reg. zzzzz.

Back