• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS (SYD) Nick_R's shed clearance! Chronical, Brewbucket, Kegerator, Kegs & Misc

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vykuza

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am selling the following, as I haven't had the time to brew for a few years and it's just gathering dust.

4 x corny ball lock kegs - will need new seals, but all solid $45 each or $150 for all four together and free keg lube.
1 x SS Brewtech 7gal Brew Bucket - brand new - $200
1 x 50L rubberised keg(legal) fermenter, with fermenter kit (blowoff, dip tube attached with TC). This has been used to brew sours for a long time. Sold rinsed but not "clean" - $100
1 x Keezer (big) with solid wooden collar, Hotpoint brand. Fits 6 x cornies with two on the hump. Holes drilled for six taps plus gas/temp sensor line, six shanks with push in beer line connectors included. Works really well, very little frost at keg temps. $100. Pics pending.

2 x Perlick taps 630SS - brand new - $30 each
3 x liquid and 3 x gas SS ball locks, with MFL adaptors - brand new - $30.
1 x 2006 year aged Hersbrucker hops plugs 0% - $5
2 x SS Keg King growlers - $10 for both
1 x commercial homebrew stirplate with 2L Erlenmeyer flask and stir bar - $40
1 x Keg King 9L keg - brand new - $45
1 x SS Brewtech Chronical 17gal (64L) Brewmaster edition with FTSS fitted (pump, heating cone, coil, jacket and temp controller) blowoff cap for silicon hose and pressure transfer caps. Used once! Comes with TSP and 500ml of acid sanitiser - $600.

2 x OUT OF DATE 6L Co2 bottles. Free with another purchase. These will need to be tested or scrapped.

Located in St Peters - cash on collection or PayPal is fine.

Last edited:
Hi mate,

I will take the SS Brewtech Chronical 17gal (64L) Brewmaster edition with FTSS fitted (pump, heating cone, coil, jacket and temp controller) blowoff cap for silicon hose and pressure transfer caps. Used once! Comes with TSP and 500ml of acid sanitiser - $600.

Please,

Cheers big beers,
Ben

Chronical has gone. Thanks chook!

Actually, I'll take these too please:
3 x liquid and 3 x gas SS ball locks, with MFL adaptors - brand new - $30.
1 x commercial homebrew stirplate with 2L Erlenmeyer flask and stir bar - $40
2 x Perlick taps 630SS - brand new - $30 each
1 x Keg King 9L keg - brand new - $45
1 x 2006 year aged Hersbrucker hops plugs 0% - $5
2 x SS Keg King growlers - $10 for both

A quick addition. SOLD

1 x Wedderburn DS676 15kgx2g scale. This is a weights and measures accepted scale (calibration is not current - but totally not needed if using outside of a business!) - $50

PXL_20210209_055901776.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take the scale if you could post please mate? Cheers Caney

Sorry caney, I'm not posting.

Buyer found too!

Feck misses the Wedderburn, the old bessa block is a great commercial scale, someone got a bargain.
Mark

I had one of them in my shop for years, upgraded to a bigger Wedderburn that did 20kg by 1g, better for doing grain bills, it cost about $2.5K.
I'm sure that one will give you years of reliable service, good to calibrate it occasionally (buy yourself a 1kg standard mass).
vykuza is a straight shooter and all my dealings with him have been very good.
Mark

I had one of them in my shop for years, upgraded to a bigger Wedderburn that did 20kg by 1g, better for doing grain bills, it cost about $2.5K.
I'm sure that one will give you years of reliable service, good to calibrate it occasionally (buy yourself a 1kg standard mass).
vykuza is a straight shooter and all my dealings with him have been very good.
Mark

I always said you were one of the handsomest fellows in existence, didn't I MHB?? :D

Just two left.

The only thing remaining after that is the keg fermenter/kit and the brewbucket.

hi Vykuza - I’d like the remaining two kegs and the keg fermenter please. Can pick up tomoroow morning
Cheers
Adam

Latest posts

Back