• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS : Stainless QD's and a few ball valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
All

After my recent redesign of my brewery plumbing, I have the following for sale. The disconnects came from KegKing and the ball valves came from Geordie. They have never run wort, just water. The ball valves have never even seen water through them

5 x 1/2" male threaded QD - $5 each
41rk6VwENQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

5 x 1/2" female barbed QD - $10 each
qdbarbfemale__22504-300x300.jpg

1 x 1/2" female threaded - $10
9109.jpg

3 x 1/2 two piece full bore ball valve - $15 each
41Hze3A1c7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Or take the lot for $100

Located Boronia 3155. Happy to post at buyers cost.

Thanks

Andy

Damn. I would have taken a few of those barbed disconnects. Well 2 anyway.

Glad u sold them

Will let you know if I turn up anymore, don't think I have, but I did find an IBM blade server with 22 CPU's (not counting the cores) that I had totally forgot I had bought after selling my previous one

My annual garage, workshop, rumpus room clean-up starts in a couple of weeks. There will be lots of stuff for sale and for free

I Agree Damn... I Am Literally A Stones Throw And I Was After A Ball Valve To Put On My Birko.

Bugger

andytork said:
Will let you know if I turn up anymore, don't think I have, but I did find an IBM blade server with 22 CPU's (not counting the cores) that I had totally forgot I had bought after selling my previous one

My annual garage, workshop, rumpus room clean-up starts in a couple of weeks. There will be lots of stuff for sale and for free
lmao. I dont remember your place being that messy. That was prob almost 2yrs ago I was there.

Got a 3 piece ball valve, still attached to my 50 (ish) litre ally pot (which is also for sale)

and a few motorised ball valves left (keep finding these all over the place too)

Back