• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Stainless Commercial mini fermenter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grainer

The pursuit of Utopia
Reaction score
Up for sale is this stainless steel fermenter I got a while back.. Think it does about 25-30L. Found it while cleaning up the depths of my shed.. hence the adds being put up today !

Looking for a decent offer.

20160514_121823.jpg

Vessel is 310mm diameter and 340mm deep

Stands 980mm tall

That makes it about 25.6L

Mardoo said:
That there looks like lab equipment.
Im getting substantial uncircumcised stainless steel penis penis if I'm honest.

Rangichard said:
How's $20 sound, collection tomorrow morning?
Pfft. He'd get more than that if he scrapped it.

Wtf 20 bucks. Y is everything in Melbourne. Even on ebay n gumtree, melbourne. I thought sydney was the place to be.

60.lewdogg.9 said:
Wtf 20 bucks. Y is everything in Melbourne. Even on ebay n gumtree, melbourne. I thought sydney was the place to be.
I have noticed that too, mate. If you see somethiong really juicy you can guarantee it is in Melbourne, and if not Melbourne, Brisbane. Maybe God is just evening the playing field for them.....after all they are living in Melbourne. Evidence God has a sense of humour.

This has to be a practical joke.

Grainer posts a picture of some pretty bling, Rangichard offers him a pittance for it and sold; cue steam from everyone's ears!

Well played fellas, well played

You guys do know about PMs yeah? If that thing sold for $20 then either Grainers gone stark mad or Rangichards got compromising pics of him.

Let's just ask.

grainer, how much did you sell this for....±30?

Coz Vagi Vagi is cheap in parts of the country.....curious if penis penis is at common rate...

Maybe he's just being a nice bloke and happy to get $20 plus the return of the space it was taking.

Sorry for the late reply... a guy came round earlier and gave me $80.. was happy to let it go at that..lol the banter... i did turkey slap my penis on it for you boys before it left tho to make that penis penis thing a reality!

Latest posts

Back