• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale FS: SSBREWTECH 7 Gallon/27 Litre Conical x2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huez

Reaction score
Since having a kid I have a lot less time to brew/clean so I'm off loading some gear that's been sitting idle for a while!

These have been sitting for about a year but have given them a decent clean. They will come basically as you would buy them new.
All the valves and elbows are brand new as I never used them, they would need pulling apart and cleaning. I also put on some new tri clover gaskets and silicone bungs for the airlocks.
One of the lid seals is pretty new but the other is slightly stained but doesn't affect any thing.

The interiors are in pretty good condition, but they are used. The finish is how they come from the factory, I wouldn't consider it a polish personally as you can see machine marks.

Asking for $400each. Make me an offer for both.

Pick up only, which I'm not sure how will work at this stage in the current lock down. May have to wait until the lock down is lifted.

I'm in mortdale, NSW. Might be able to also organise a pick-up from my work in kirrawee.

PM me for any more information/questions.

DSC_2688.JPGDSC_2689.JPGDSC_2690.JPGDSC_2691.JPGDSC_2692.JPGDSC_2693.JPGDSC_2694.JPG

Hey mate, I'll drop you a PM. My folks are in Oatley so just around the corner.

Back