• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs (seafrod VIC): Keg Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeF

Reaction score
Up for sale is my custom Keg Fridge!

Pick up only from Seaford

Fits 2 x Corny kegs nicely with space in your freezer for glasses and hops!

Only selling as I have nowhere to put it in the new house (and there is a perfect spot on the back deck to put a keezer!)

Fridge works perfectly and gets super cold

Painted in Blackboard paint so you can write up your brew on it

Comes with custom built, low profile drip tray

2 x Taps with JG fittings and Ball lock disconnects

3 Way brass manifold with JG fittings and Ball lock disconnects (1 line is spare for force carbing)

Premium Dual Gauge Regulator

FULL 6.0kg C02 Gas cylinder

All line included

Can even include 1 x Ball lock corny keg so you can get up and running straight away!

Get on it quick and get ready for summer

Cost me over $1000 to set up

Will sell for $800

More pics available by request

IMG_1403.jpg

How old is the fridge Joe?

Hi Razz

Reasonably new, I would estimate about 6-8 yrs old. I can check on the model number when i get home and let you know. It's works very well, gets super cold and is really quiet!

I'll post some more inside pics tonight also.

Cheers
Joe

Hi Razz

Reasonably new, I would estimate about 6-8 yrs old. I can check on the model number when i get home and let you know. It's works very well, gets super cold and is really quiet!

I'll post some more inside pics tonight also.

Cheers
Joe

I'm definitely interested, but will need to run it by the minister for home affairs. I only live around the corner too.

No worries JDW81

I'll take a few more pics and post the Model # tonight for everyone

Buyer will not be disappointed, guaranteed or you can bring it back!

My ball and chain said to me last night "No more big purchases this year" and when I asked the value she said $500.

big sad face, this is pretty much exactly what I wanted....

Unfortunately I'm going have to pass this one up. It is just a bridge fridge too far at the moment.

Good luck with the sale. Its a good looking bit of kit.

JD.

No worries mate!
Anyone else before it goes to eBay?

I reckon I'm interested, but I need to chat with my wife first, so as to avoid potential death...

Out of curiosity, is there room for an additional corny or two inside the fridge or is 2 the maximum it will hold?

I reckon I'm interested, but I need to chat with my wife first, so as to avoid potential death...

Out of curiosity, is there room for an additional corny or two inside the fridge or is 2 the maximum it will hold?

Will only hold 2 Max + some yeast/stubbies/longnecks/jars or a mixture of...

I'll take it for $650, if that suits. It's a helluva drive from Ballarat to Seaford!

Back