• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS - SE Vic.: 2 mytton rod kegs + 2x4L corny vessels + free stainless

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nathanvonbeerenstein

Reaction score
hey all,
tryna fund some batches so selling off these suprlus bits of stainless, selling as is

• 21 or 22 litre mytton rodd ball lock converted keg - may need new seals but sealed up fine last time i used it. will chuck in a pair of the 1/2" to 1/4" stainless adapters too.
  • 19L mytton rodd ball lock converted keg, missing a lid but can be sourced easy enough though.
  • 2 x 4 litre corny style vessel's. both come drilled for 1/4" fittings. i used both as 4 liter kegs previously but one is half way through being converted to a herms vessel and comes with a lid with a 30mm hole that i planned to mount an element in, the other comes with a standard corny lid. if you wanted to convert it back to a keg KEG KING sell spare lids for $5 or so and the 1/4" ball lock disconnect bulkheads. as far as im aware you cant buy these vessels anywhere.
im looking for $190 ono for the lot and will chuck in the stainless coil that i didnt get around to setting up as a jockey box or glycol system.
13978114_10210672037817322_241911273_o.jpg

pickup from Scoresby, first in best dressed and would prefer to sell as a lot.
cheers,
Nathan :)

I would be interested in the 4 litre kegs, if you are interested in separating...

Latest posts

Back