• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Pump, SS fittings, false bottom and other bits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poobah

Reaction score
So I’ve made some changes to my brewery and now I have a few bits and pieces that I no longer need. Here’s what I'm looking to get rid of:

1 Keg King mkII magnetic pump with stainless pump head, stainless 2 piece SS ball valve, cordline switch and the original pump head: $75

full

Assorted camlock and other stainless fittings (6 male camlocks, 6 female camlocks, 6 elbow and 6 15mm barbs): $50

full

1 9" (23cm) stainless false bottom with 2 1/2" lock nuts, 1 1/2" elbow and 1 13mm hose barb: $15

full

1 2 piece stainless 1/2" ball valve: $7.50

full

32mm stainless thermowell with cable gland: $7.50

full

3 stainless bulkhead fittings with stainless nuts with a recess for the o-ring. (Each pair has only 1 o-ring and will need an additional o-ring.) $15 for all 3.

full

Pickup is preferred. I’m located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and I work in the CBD. Pickup can be arranged from either location.

PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Cheers,

Toby

I'm lazy, so I would have preferred pickup. But you've caught me on a good day.

Let me work out how much postage would be and I'll shoot you a PM.

I'll have the camlocks and the bulkhead fittings shoot me your number . I'm in Croydon can pick up

Hi poobah,
if the postage on the pump falls through I'd like put my hand up for next in line. I'm in Melbourne eastern suburbs.

Damn you hermies, you beat me to it, i guess ill have to go all tri clover :)

Hi Eggs,

I'll let you know if Zorco changes his mind on the pump.

See what happens when you go for a drink with a mate?

I’ll go those camlocks, etc should Hermies turn out to be dumb enough to pass that deal up. Guessing not :)

Toby - any chance you can post the false bottom, ball valve and thermowell to Sydney? If so I'll take all those :)

Hi poobah,
if the postage on the pump falls through I'd like put my hand up for next in line. I'm in Melbourne eastern suburbs.

Damn you hermies, you beat me to it, i guess ill have to go all tri clover :)
Quick and the dead :p

See what happens when you go for a drink with a mate?

I’ll go those camlocks, etc should Hermies turn out to be dumb enough to pass that deal up. Guessing not :)
Sorry Mardoo I have an IQ of 150 and I'm not crazy my mother had me tested :p

Toby - any chance you can post the false bottom, ball valve and thermowell to Sydney? If so I'll take all those :)

I can’t really say no now since I am posting the pump to Brisvegas. I’ll calculate the postage cost and send you a PM.

I'll take the ball valve if it doesn't go. Can pick up from CBD as you suggest. PMd.

Thanks Poobah it was good to put a face to the name . I hope the first brew turns out well on the Brewmeister .

Likewise Hermies. Its almost good to meet other brewers. I actually cracked open the first bottle of the first brew last night. It was a TT landlord inspired best bitter. It went down far too easy.

Latest posts

Back