• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs - Pt100 Rtd Liquid Tight Temperature Sensors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pratt

Reaction score
Auberins Temperature Sensors arrived on thursday.

Now available including postage to anywhere in Australia @ $60 each:

2 x Liquid tight RTD sensor, 1.5 inch probe, 1/2 NPT Thread, standard teflon cable(3wire)

This Pt100 RTD temperature sensor is for applications that need liquid tight seal such as beer brewing or biodiesel production. The probe body is made of stainless steel. The mounting is 1/2" NPT thread. (it threads well into 1/2" BSPP and BSPT too). This probe has a detachable connector with a spring lock. The detachable cable is convenient for systems that need to be moved for cleaning.

PT100_L4012NPT.jpg

2 x Liquid tight RTD sensor, 2.5 inch probe, 1/2 NPT Thread, standard teflon cable(3wire)

This Pt100 RTD temperature sensor is for applications that need liquid tight seal such as beer brewing or biodiesel production. The probe body is made of stainless steel. The mounting is 1/2" NPT thread. (it threads well into 1/2" BSPP and BSPT too). This probe has a detachable connector with a spring lock. The detachable cable is convenient for systems that need to be moved for cleaning.

P100_L601_2NPT.jpg

1 x Liquid Tight RTD Sensor, 2 Probe, Weldless Fitting, standard teflon cable(3wire)

This Pt100 RTD temperature sensor is for applications that need liquid tight seal, such as beer brewing or biodiesel production. The probe body is made of stainless steel. The mounting is M14 x 1.5 metric thread The probe comes with a mating nut and a silicone gasket. The advantage of the straight metric thread mounting is that you can mount it on to the tank without the need of welding a nut, or tapping a thread.

PTM142a.jpg

PTM141a.jpg

B)

Items for sale should usually be posted in the "The AHB Marketplace" forum.
In addition if you're a retailer, you should contact the mods to have your status updated and post this in the "Retail Shop" forum.

Items for sale should usually be posted in the "The AHB Marketplace" forum.
In addition if you're a retailer, you should contact the mods to have your status updated and post this in the "Retail Shop" forum.

Hey Wolfy,
my bad I posted it in the wrong section.
Not a retailer, I just imported these with some I got for my own brewing rig.
Can it be moved to the ahb marketplace?

Nope don't think so, the STC uses an NTC type probe.

I think you will need an "Auberon" or "Sestos" brand PID controllers.

Will probably work with other brands as well.

:icon_offtopic: a little bit anyway.
I am setting up a PID control at the moment and I have got a probe from ebay.
I cant test it till all the parts get here. If it doesn't work I may take one.

Cheers

So do I have anyone that's intersted in a top quality temp sensor? There are 5 available.

Price reduction including postage, each sensor is now $45 each.

Pm if interested.

Pratty seems straight up for anyone else thinking of buying a sensor. I will let you know when it arrives, thanks again Pratty.

Drewy

Bump.
3 temp sensors sold. Thanks drew(1) and thirsty(2)
2 RTD PT100s available.
1 x 2.5 inch probe 1/2 npt thread
1 x 2 inch probe bulkhead
See original post for details and read thread for price.
Pratty

Hay Pratty,

Received my probe safe and sound yesterday. Thanks for the prompt postage.
It has been good dealing with you, all the best in selling the others.

Drewy

Bump.

Still got 2 available - Auberins Temp Sensors

2 RTD PT100s available.

1 x 2.5 inch probe 1/2 npt thread
1 x 2 inch probe bulkhead

$45ea plus freight

Hi there,
so do they have a quick diconnect type thing on them?

1 temp sensor left, open to offers?
Liquid tight RTD sensor, 2.5 inch probe, 1/2 NPT Thread, standard teflon cable(3wire)
This Pt100 RTD temperature sensor probe body is made of stainless steel. The mounting is 1/2" NPT thread. (it threads well into 1/2" BSPP and BSPT too). This probe has a detachable connector with a spring lock. The detachable cable is convenient for systems that need to be moved for cleaning.

Back