• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Plaato Digital/WiFi Airlock

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakbeer

Reaction score
I backed the Kickstarter for this product around 2 years ago & they finally arrived this week.

Money’s tighter than it used to be & I’ve decided to part with one of them. Brand New, never used & still shrink wrapped. Also comes with the bonus valve.

$100 + postage or pickup from Cockatoo or Carrum Downs (Vic)

Info here: https://www.plaato.io/

IMG_6158.JPG

So similar to a Tilt? Well dam I think Ill take you up on that offer. I can pick during the day in Cockatoo or from Carrum Downs on the 30th.

So similar to a Tilt? Well dam I think Ill take you up on that offer. I can pick during the day in Cockatoo or from Carrum Downs on the 30th.

Same Nosco as bought the sodium perc?

If so if you can arrange with breakbeer the payment I could always pick up and bring to the swap with your perc?

Just putting that offer out there.

Breakbeer - you tried this on a brew yet? How accurate are the gravity estimates?

Same Nosco as bought the sodium perc?

If so if you can arrange with breakbeer the payment I could always pick up and bring to the swap with your perc?

Just putting that offer out there.
Excellent! That would be a big help. Thanks again Nullnvoid.

Breakbeer - you tried this on a brew yet? How accurate are the gravity estimates?

Not yet mate, brewing tomorrow so I’ll break it in then. Still need to read the instructions & set it up

Latest posts

Back