• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Pick up Lyndhurst Vic- Grain mill and motor

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truman42

Reaction score
I have this awesome grain mill and motor for sale all mounted ready to go. The rollers have belts on them so they both drive.

$120 ONO

IMG_3288.JPG
IMG_3289.JPG

Would be desperate for this if in NSW!
Reminds me of a merry-go-round for some reason in the video...

May I humbly submit that a guard would be a more effective safety barrier than the sticker? Otherwise it is indeed an awesome looking rig.

I have this awesome grain mill and motor for sale all mounted ready to go. The rollers have belts on them so they both drive.

$120 ONO
Truman42, that's a great rig mate. To anyone who wants to but has never tried to power a mill before, this is an absolute bargain, jump on it immediately. I'd reckon it'd sell quickly on Gumtree, or someone at a local home brew club would snatch it up as soon as they saw it :cheers: cheers

Last edited:
@Truman42 you wouldn't consider putting this in your carry on luggage for me when you fly up to Sydney? Looks awesome and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

@Truman42 you wouldn't consider putting this in your carry on luggage for me when you fly up to Sydney? Looks awesome and I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Lol.. I’ve already been to Sydney. It was queens birthday long weekend I was up there.

Hi
Where are you located ? oooops Lyndhurst ,Vic apologies..... Plse contact me on 0417541359 ask for Kuibrew

Hi Truman42, I would be very interisted in purchasing your mill if its still available. I am based in the Yarra Valley, so not to far away at all. Look forward to your reply either pm or happy to give you my digits. Cheers

Latest posts

Back