• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Phils Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
For Sale

Phils Counter Pressure Bottle Filler

Regarded as one of the better CPBF's available. I've had it for about 18 months and have used it for filling competition bottles.

In great condition. I still have the original box and instructions. For an online version of the manual see here

If buying the unit brand new, it doesn't come with disconnects. I'm selling mine with two of the disconnects (one gas, one beer). I've removed the third (regulator gas connector) as I have a unique setup so it wouldn't suit anyone elses (generally) setup. All you have to do then to make it work is connect the third line somehow to a gas line/connector off your regulator.
The stopper that is on it does not suit PET bottles. It is designed for glass bottles. However it is easily removed and could be replaced with a bigger stopper for use with PET bottles.

Best offer over $50. Let the bidding begin.

If you are in Sydney (and the bids have slowed up), then I'll be at the Riverview for the AHB get together on Saturday and could bring it along.

Beers,
Doc

CPBFiller_004__Medium_.jpg

Oi Doc.

Are these "SWMBO-Forced" Sales? This wouldn't have anything to do with some upcoming brewing toy purchases would it? :lol:

Warren -

warrenlw63 said:
Oi Doc.

Are these "SWMBO-Forced" Sales? This wouldn't have anything to do with some upcoming brewing toy purchases would it? :lol:

Warren -
[post="77483"][/post]​

Not SWMBO sales at all. Offsetting the cost a little for new purchases ? Yes :lol:

My brewshed isn't huge, so I've been having a cleanout. That even includes finding and drinking some bottles of beer that are almost 2 years old. I found an Aventinus clone the other night and it was awesome. Found a bottle of my first ever Saison last night and that has aged beautifully.

Beers,
Doc

I'll go to $80...

Can you please explain your unique set up? How you used it?

Noticed you have a bit of sales going, like Warren, was getting worried it may be a forced spring clean!

I'll go to $80...

Fantastic

Can you please explain your unique set up? How you used it?

In my keg freezer I have two gas lines. One goes to a gas manifold (6 way) for dispensing beer. The other line is my carbonating and CPBF line. It has two gas disconnects so I can force carbonate two kegs at a time. Also on the same line I have an attachement that has connected to it a corny keg gas post. So on the CPBF I have for sale the gas bottle line had a gas disconnect that could attach directly to this post. It took a bit of trial and error (and changing of parts) to get the right parts that fitted together properly so I didn't lose gas from the connection.

Noticed you have a bit of sales going, like Warren, was getting worried it may be a forced spring clean!
[post="77505"][/post]​
Self forced spring clean. Much easier for justification of new toys when money comes in, before going out again :lol:

Beers,
Doc

mikem108 said:
OK $90
[post="77519"][/post]​

You are looking good to be the highest bidder Mike.
Are you coming to the Riverview on Saturday ?

Beers,
Doc

SOLD to Mike.
Thanks for looking and bidding.

Beers,
Doc

Doc said:
mikem108 said:
OK $90
[post="77519"][/post]​

You are looking good to be the highest bidder Mike.
Are you coming to the Riverview on Saturday ?

Beers,
Doc
[post="77548"][/post]​

G'day Doc,

I'm a bit slow on the uptake, but what's happening at the riverview on the 17th Sept?

Cheers,
Jase

Sorry Doc,

Just clicked on the calendar events.

Cheers,
Jase

Jase said:
Sorry Doc,

Just clicked on the calendar events.

Cheers,
Jase
[post="77605"][/post]​