• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Perth: Moving House Clearout

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernbrewer

Reaction score
So I'm moving house and needing to downsize a bit. Hopefully I can help others out with a good deal. Would prefer not to post since most things are on the bulky side.

5 * Mytton Rodd Kegs (Firestone) with ball lock posts. These are made in Australia. 4 are either 20L or 21L with the last being 23L. I'm told these are better than corny's as they are made of thicker stainless. They all hold pressure, no dents and the plastic bases are firmly attached. Please note that I dont know if these are the same size as corny's so might not fit in keg king fridges. Looking for $70 each

2 * Tap kits. Creamer tap (pull forward for beer, push back for cream), with stainless fridge shank, black handle and a stainless drip tray. Looking for $70 each

Keg disconnects (ball lock), 2 gas and 2 beer. Looking for $5 Each

4 way manifold with PRV and internal non return valve. Looking for $30

2 * Double Regulators (old style), come with braided stainless hose that goes from gas bottle to regulator (one has a pinprick hole in it, but fine if you turn the gas off when not using it), the other needs a new gasket between the hose and the regulator. Looking for $20 each

Water filter with 2 filters. Looking for $20

Beer filter with filter. Looking for $20

Brass bottle washer. Looking for $20

3.5kg gas bottle (converted fire extinguisher), still has gas in it $200

70L pot with 2400W element and stand. Has 2 holes in the bottom. Comes with inner pot. Been using as a braumeister, however could be used for BIAB. (thermowell not included) $100

2 demijohns, one 45L, one 54L. The XXL one has a crack in the top. $20 each

Photos can be seen by clicking on the following link. Easier than embedding them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bjvekuid9pm40r/AAAdgjmGXhUS99g9xKQWJVzia?dl=0

Thanks

Hi
I'll help you by taking the BCS 460 off your hands'

James ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hi
I'll help you by taking the BCS 460 off your hands'

James ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What end of Perth you in mate?

North of the river, out beechboro way. However in Bentley for uni three times a week if people want to pick up from there.

northernbrewer said:
So I'm moving house and needing to downsize a bit. Hopefully I can help others out with a good deal. Would prefer not to post since most things are on the bulky side.

3 * Mytton Rodd Kegs (Firestone) with ball lock posts. These are made in Australia. 2 are either 20L or 21L with the last being 23L. I'm told these are better than corny's as they are made of thicker stainless. They all hold pressure, no dents and the plastic bases are firmly attached. Please note that I dont know if these are the same size as corny's so might not fit in keg king fridges. Looking for $70 each

2 * Tap kits. Creamer tap (pull forward for beer, push back for cream), with stainless fridge shank, black handle and a stainless drip tray. Looking for $70 each

Keg disconnects (ball lock), 2 gas and 2 beer. Looking for $5 Each

4 way manifold with PRV and internal non return valve. Looking for $30

2 * Double Regulators (old style), come with braided stainless hose that goes from gas bottle to regulator (one has a pinprick hole in it, but fine if you turn the gas off when not using it), the other needs a new gasket between the hose and the regulator. Looking for $20 each

Water filter with 2 filters. Looking for $20

Beer filter with filter. Looking for $20

Brass bottle washer. Looking for $20

3.5kg gas bottle (converted fire extinguisher), still has gas in it $200

70L thin wall stainless pot with 2400W element, stand and lid. Has 2 holes in the bottom. Comes with inner pot. Been using as a braumeister, however could be used for BIAB. (thermowell not included) $100

2 demijohns, one 45L, one 54L. The XXL one has a crack in the top. $20 each

Red bottle tree with washer attachment. Holds 66 bottles. $50

Photos can be seen by clicking on the following link. Easier than embedding them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bjvekuid9pm40r/AAAdgjmGXhUS99g9xKQWJVzia?dl=0

Thanks
Was good meeting BelgoBlacks today

Back