• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS (Perth): Miracle box cold plate beer dispenser

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
I'm trying to raise a bit of money to get back into brewing, so selling some of my unused stuff I have lying around the shed.

Currently have an old school miracle box cold plate beer dispenser. Very retro, or perhaps you might consider it battered, but works well despite appearances! Given that this hasn’t been used in awhile, I pulled everything apart changed out a couple of bits, cleaned it, checked for leaks, ran keg and line cleaner through it and flushed it with water and then CO2. Cold plate is clean, water coming out the other side is clear so appears to be in good condition internally. No leaks and it pours well. Comes with corny keg coupling on the input side.

Not too sure what a reasonable price is for this. Was hoping for $140, but would part with it for $100 to someone on AHB.

IMG_3553 (Small).JPG
IMG_3554 (Small).JPG
IMG_3555 (Small).JPG
IMG_3556 (Small).JPG
IMG_3557 (Small).JPG
IMG_3558 (Small).JPG
IMG_3559 (Small).JPG
IMG_3560 (Small).JPG
IMG_3561 (Small).JPG
IMG_3562 (Small).JPG

I like how the Mattinson's have patented miracles !!

No wonder we dont see them any more from the church :p:p

SOLD! But I have another one (in a lovely shade of brown). Works just as well, but no beer disconnect.

IMG_3616 (Small).JPG
IMG_3617 (Small).JPG
IMG_3618 (Small).JPG
IMG_3619 (Small).JPG
IMG_3620 (Small).JPG
IMG_3621 (Small).JPG

I have it up on Gumtree for $150, but I'd be happy to let it go to an on AHB member for $100.

Latest posts

Back