Quantcast

Fs > Perth > Marga Mill

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
I have a Marga Mill for sale. It's done a few years of grinding grain, and probably has many more left in it, but my brother bought a bigger mill, so no point in me hanging on to this one.

The rollers have some dings in them, but they still grind grain fine. It's been modded as per one of the threads on this site, and there's multiple holes drilled so you can adjust the grind. I think you can even set it back to its original settings if you want to grind flour! On it's current setting I'm getting between 70% and 80% efficiency with no stuck mashes.

It comes mounted on some chipboard which will sit over a grain bucket. It also has a drill bit in the hole where the handle normally goes (allowing for a drill to be attached), BUT... after years of use this is pretty much fused in there and can't be removed to mount the original handle. It does come with the handle if ever you think you might be able to remove it!!

It also has a rainwater diverter for a hopper.

Check out the piccies. Was hoping for $60, but open to offers.

IMG_0184__Large_.JPG

IMG_0185__Large_.JPG

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
Someone will grab themselves an absolute bargain!

iralosavic

Reaction score
Someone will grab themselves an absolute bargain!

Would've been me if it were in VIC! Oh well. I will just get my brother to bring me back a monster mill in his trip to the states in a few months.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry for the delayed reply. So many PM's to go through! Based on times, mill sold to bruce86, pending pickup and payment. Will let others know if this doesn't work out, but for now consider it sold.

Sorry for not replying individually to all the PMs, there's just too many...

PranK

Reaction score
Hi all. Sorry for the delayed reply. So many PM's to go through! Based on times, mill sold to bruce86, pending pickup and payment. Will let others know if this doesn't work out, but for now consider it sold.

Sorry for not replying individually to all the PMs, there's just too many...
Bummer! He was probably only minutes before me! :angry: :lol:

Good score! :)

bruce86

Reaction score
I got the grain mill today very stoked Cheers Mate

Latest posts