• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Perth/Freo 9L Keg

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
I have one Party keg surplus to needs,
was bought new couple of years ago,
its one of the high quality Italian ones,
$125 ono ( oretty sure I paid $160 ish for them)
reply or pm

little keg.jpg

Hi all,
well I have found another of the same,
so I now have one more 9L keg for sale,

Just clearing house,
too much stuff,
never used, wasted sitting in shed

Someone in Perth jump on this already... I wish it was for sale over here.

Hi fellow AHBrers

I was the buyer for the first of these 9 litre kegs.
I agreed a fair price and transferred funds to Sinkas's account on 4th December. Posted a self addressed courier docket to get it from Perth to Sydney.

Sinkas acknowledged receipt of funds and said was sending it on the 9th December.
Nothing heard since. He has changed profile to silent and does not answer messages.

So does anyone know this member for 7 years?
Has something happened?

Can someone make contact with him and advise please.

Giving the benefit of doubt but as time goes by I am loosing faith.

He listed many items for sale around the first week of december so someone else must have bought something?

Thanks
James

I do have bank details, po box address and a probable address and phone number but trying here first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey zwitter, I purchased the beer engine sinkas had for sale and picked it up on the 7th Dec. I can't really offer much more than that unfortunately.

zwitter said:
I do have bank details, po box address and a probable address and phone number but trying here first.
I would have tried contacting directly via phone first before bringing into the public domain but maybe that's just me...

If you have his number give him a call, mate. He seemed like a nice, honest bloke the couple of times I have met him. I am sure there is an explanation.

PM sent..Ill take it.. Uncle in Perth can pick up

Hi all

Just to let you all know I have now received my keg. A little detective work and confirmation from a member here and I managed to contact Sinkas by phone and he apologised and did send it. Very slow to ship but i guess alls well that ends well.

Arrived today in good condition with a couple of odd books thrown in.... One even about beer!

Cheers

James

I still haven't heard from him about the extra keg… very interested in it

Hi Grainer

Said he sold it for $125
I too was in negotiations.
James

Ouch.. Tough break grainer.. You can get a keg king 9lt for that coin though.. I've been using one for over a year without fault..

Latest posts

Back