• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Perth -> Coopers Pet Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keifer33

Reaction score
So with a recent move to kegging I now have a surplus of PET bottles that need to go as Im running out of room in my unit.

Currently have 9 boxes with 15 per box. Happy to take $5 a box just to recoup a few dollars rather than throw them away. 5 Boxes have been recently purchased from a fellow brewer and the remainder are from my stocks. Most have been rinsed after use but could do with a quick soak in sod per before use.

_MG_9085.jpg

Pickup from High Wycombe or can bring to WCB meeting tomorrow night if there is anyone there interested. If there's not alot of interest may have to put them on gumtree :(

You may want to keep 1 or 2 boxes for yourself, if not already done so. I find it handy to still have a few bottles in supply to fill from kegs to take away when need be.

Can I get 4 cartons please? Will be there tonight

You may want to keep 1 or 2 boxes for yourself, if not already done so. I find it handy to still have a few bottles in supply to fill from kegs to take away when need be.

Yeah still got a stash of a few boxes ready for when I get my PET bottler.

Can I get 4 cartons please? Will be there tonight

Will throw them in the car for you mate

I'll take the last 3 off your hands if possible!

Latest posts

Back