• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Perth - Ball Lock Kegs & 2TB Portable HDD

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wood88

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Got a few kegs to my surplus.
The one on the left and the middle one have had their seals replaced and hold pressure.
The one on the left has some o-ring rubber stuck on the inside of the keg and I havent been bothered to remove it.

Looking for $55 for the kegs that hold pressure and $45 for the one that needs the o-ring rubber to be removed.
IMAG0585.jpg
IMAG0586.jpg
IMAG0588.jpg
IMAG0587.jpg

Also got a 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB3 (WDBY8L0020BSL-01) for sale. This has only been taken out of the box and plugged in. Other than that I haven't used it.
Already have 4 other portable hard drives so I don't need this one.
Looking for $80.
Cheapest on Staticice is $159
http://budgetpc.com.au/computer-hardware/storage-devices/external-hard-drives/2tb-my-passport-silver-usb-3-0-wdby8l0020bsl-pesn.html
Located South of the River. Can post the HDD if needed.
Any questions just ask

Cheers

Hey mate, id be interested in the 2 with new orings. Was there meant to be a pic?

Wilkensone said:
Hey mate, id be interested in the 2 with new orings. Was there meant to be a pic?
Yes, there was I'll upload them now.

Thanks for the quick reply, was looking for the rubber kegs so will have to pass.

Cheers mate

Left to right

0.2 x 0.66

0.22 x 0.6

0.2 x 0.6

Cheers

Back