• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS > Perth > Assorted Pellet Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benno1973

Beer Idiot
Reaction score
OK, so I took a stocktake of my hops freezer the other day, and realised that I just don't brew enough. I have hops from bulk buys in 2009, all the way through to bulk buys from last year. Given that I brew so sporadically, it might be time for me to just buy hops from the LHBS when I need them. Time to offload if anyone is interested...

All hops have been vacuum sealed (in varying weights) since they were bought and stored in the freezer. All packages have the AA% written on them, but not all have the year - I've included the year where I wrote it down. Anything without a year is somewhere 2009-2012, but that's pretty vague - I just can't remember when I bought certain hops!

I'm happy to sell it for $4/100g, but I'd prefer to let the lot go for $150ono. I'll give it a few days and if no-one's interested I'll consider selling it in bits and pieces.

I'd prefer pickup from Bayswater, Perth but happy to post if you want to pay for postage.

View attachment hops list.xls

No takers so far. What about $120 ono? That's about $2.50 per 90g.

$100? That's about $2 per 90g. Maybe I should just brew some sort of IIPA and be done with it.

Gryphon Brewing said:
You should try and be a retailer, its a hard life.
None of the big profits that get mentioned :(
Nev
I've seen your bath full of cash Nev. You're not fooling me... ;)

I'd assume you would be fine as hops can be posted interstate. There's nearly 5kg worth of hops there though, so it would eat into your luggage allowance!

I do have someone interested, just waiting to hear back from them, so I'll let you know.

Hey Kaiser,

Im possible interested if your other offer doesn't come through. I was planning on perfecting my IPA's, and im just around the corner from you

Back