• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs Perth: 80l Aluminum Pot, 100000 Btu Jet Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyleg

Reaction score
Hi guys

Selling my 80L aluminium stock pot. Have done about 7/8 biab brews with it over the last year, it is good but I am not going to be doing big batches any more and am going to try an urn. Paid 180 looking for $100 o.n.o

Also for sale is my 100000 btu gas Mega jet power cooker. Like this one here. http://www.companionleisure.com.au/index.p...ine&id=3503 paid I think 150 from bcf, looking for $80 o.n.o

Will sell together for $150.

Let me know if anyone wants pictures or specifications.

Please note that the pot diameter is larger than 220mm (as it says on the burner website that you should use a pot with diameter no larger than 220) however I haven't had any problems with a larger diameter pot.

Thanks.
Kyle

Hi guys

Selling my 80L aluminium stock pot. Have done about 7/8 biab brews with it over the last year, it is good but I am not going to be doing big batches any more and am going to try an urn. Paid 180 looking for $100 o.n.o

Also for sale is my 100000 btu gas Mega jet power cooker. Like this one here. http://www.companionleisure.com.au/index.p...ine&id=3503 paid I think 150 from bcf, looking for $80 o.n.o

Please note that the pot diameter is larger than 220mm (as it says on the burner website that you should use a pot with diameter no larger than 220) however I haven't had any problems with a larger diameter pot.

Thanks.
Kyle
I'll take them please? Pm sent.

I sent a PM at 12:51 AM for the burner :)

All the best,
Mark T

Hi guys

Thanks.
Kyle

To far for pick up.. Would have snapped it up other wise,,,

Cheers.

I should have said I sent a PM at 11:51 AM for the burner just as you posted Duke of Paddy :)

All the best,
Mark T

I should have said I sent a PM at 11:51 AM for the burner just as you posted Duke of Paddy :)

All the best,
Mark T
I was wondering how you were posting from the future.

Out of interest, how does that burner go? Get the 80L pot boiling pretty quick? I'm looking to upgrade from my 3 ring which takes a while to get my 70L rolling.

All the best,
Mark T
well if you change your mind I'm waiting in the wings. One more burner will have me sorted for gas assist electric on the 80lt build

Out of interest, how does that burner go? Get the 80L pot boiling pretty quick? I'm looking to upgrade from my 3 ring which takes a while to get my 70L rolling.
I've got the same one capsicum and have a 100ltr kettle, I generally do 70 litres and it's no drama at all, can't imagine you would want any more power than these put off. :icon_cheers:

both are now sold (pending payment and pickup). thanks!

Latest posts

Back