• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Perth] 2x19 & 1x6L Chinese legs

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrDave

Reaction score
G'day,
I have three ball-lock kegs for sale in Perth.

I've got a pair of 19 litre kegs, one branded Keg King and the other Kegco. Reasonable nick. I bought them used from an HBS and have dispensed a few brews from them happily. Have cleaned and lubed them.
I also have a 6 litre, super handy for picnics and surprising your non-brewing mates at a Barbie. Bought around May this year.
Selling to try to justify swallowing the price of a new 9L keg which will fit nicely in the Esky I am scoring for Xmas.

$130 for the lot, or $45/45/55 individually. I'm located nearby the CBD. ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1418809280.230543.jpg

I'll take them all for 130$- can pick up in 2 weeks but can deposit payment prior. pm me. cheers

Damn I thought they where Chinese legs :p Nice score for some one so wish you where near me I need more kegs :(

Aargh, I fixed that autocorrect once! Forgot to double check the topic.
Smartphones eh? So useful and yet so potentially embarrassing.

Sorry, no limbs for sale here.

The kegs are in Northbridge.
I'd prefer to sell as a bundle, so Poggor has dibs for the moment.

Thought you were channeling William S Burroughs, The Junkies Christmas:

He opened the suitcase. Two long packages in brown wrapping paper. He took one out. It felt like meat. He tore the package open at one end, revealing a woman's naked foot. The toenails were painted with purple-red polish. He dropped the leg with a sneer of disgust.

"Holy Jesus!" he exclaimed. "The routines people put down these days. Legs! Well I got a case anyway." He dumped the other leg out. No bloodstains. He snapped the case shut and walked away.

"Legs!" he muttered.

I'll take the lot. PM sent.

Edit: ah, beaten. I'll take it if the sale doesn't go through mate.

nice work to whom ever got them!!

got 8 19L kegs but **** would i love 1 of the smaller ones..

poggor said:
I'll take them all for 130$- can pick up in 2 weeks but can deposit payment prior. pm me. cheers
PM sent Thurs, Poggor.
I'm not busting a gut to sell them, but as you can see, there is other interest.
Holla back, y'all!

MrDave said:
PM sent Thurs, Poggor.
I'm not busting a gut to sell them, but as you can see, there is other interest.
Holla back, y'all!
All done. Thanks, these are now sold.

Latest posts

Back