• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Per: Nor: Wanneroo - Various Brewing Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samward

Reaction score
Hi All,

As my gear collection is starting to increase, SWMBO "suggested" that it might be a good idea to sell some of the surplus items. So up for grabs:
  • Designing Great Beers - Ray Daniels (Beersmth review) - $30
  • Radical Brewing - Randy Mosher (Beersmith review) - $20
  • 2 x 50L steel kegs. Recently purchased from Tiny Tim but now surplus ([topic="63917"]see here[/topic]) - $50 each
  • My 40L mash tun / converted esky ([topic="63926"]see here[/topic]) - $100
  • "son Of Fermenter", ice brick controlled fermenting chamber. Served me well, but has now been superseded. ([topic="59037"]see here[/topic]) - A couple of your finest (just paying it forward).
  • 40L aluminium pot. I have been using it for boiling single batches and it has served me well. (Similar to this one) - $60

The books are second hand and the kegs / pot are used (but it good condition). The mash tun has not been used since it was rebuilt after the last esky failed.

I'm always up for negotiation so make me an offer. :)

Cheers
Sam

With or without postage included?
That's without postage, as most of the items are not really postable. But if there is something you want let me know what and where, and I can find out how much to post it.

The kegs are now spoken for. But the rest is still up for grabs.

Make me an offer... :)

Still up for grabs:
  • "son Of Fermenter", ice brick controlled fermenting chamber. Served me well, but has now been superseded. ([topic="59037"]see here[/topic]) - A couple of your finest (just paying it forward).
  • 40L aluminium pot. I have been using it for boiling single batches and it has served me well. (Similar to this one) - $60

So make me an offer.

son Of Fermenter has now moved on.

Remaining:

Back