• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS or swap: 2 x 19L racetrack lid kegs - Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moad

Reaction score
Would like to swap these kegs for regular ball lock cornys to match others I have. These are solid kegs with the steel bottom and top, racetrack style lid.

A mate purchased them so we can swap kegs back and forth but he didn't realise they were different to the others.

If not swapping would like $90 each for these which is what he paid for them from the brew shop last week.

If they're Mytton Rodd kegs and the seals are in good condition they are actually very good kegs. Solid as and bomb proof. I would consider keeping them unless there's a specific issue causing problems such as the dimensions mean they won't fit in your kegerator/keezer.

They are mytton rod, I already moved half a dozen of them on in the past. They are very solid kegs but just don't suit me at this stage.

bump... will let them go for $75 each (I have 3 total) and I will just buy some standard cornies to replace them.

Latest posts

Back