• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: nitrogen regulator and stout tap ($180)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voodoobrew

Reaction score
I'm selling all you need to serve nitrogenated beers from your home keg setup. Included is a multi-gas nitrogen regulator which has already been modified to suit the Type 50 connections required to run Australian 70/30 gas mix (so you save yourself the huge headache of doing it yourself). I also threw on a 1/4" MFL fitting with non-return built in so you avoid the pain of barb fittings, can run JG/push-fit and don't need an external non-return.

The stout tap is an imported stainless NADS faucet from the USA. This is a high quality brand, is user-serviceable and has a wide range of replacement parts available for it. It has the restrictor plate for the creamer function so you get those cascading bubbles that everyone wants from a nitro system.

The tap fits standard shanks.

All up this gear cost me around $300. I'm not using it any more so you can have a good bargain at almost half the price. Can also point you in the right direction when it comes to gas selection, etc.

I'm based in Waterloo, Sydney. Can also post if there's interest from elsewhere.

nitro.JPG

I sold my reg but kept the tap, if you remove the restrictor plate it makes a really high quality general purpose tap that would be at home on any pub or club bar.

Yeah apart from the fact that it isn't the same gear - just saying.

In the interests of probity, here's what I paid:
Stainless steel stout tap $140 ($110 USD)
KK reg $60
Nitrogen stem $40
Non return valve with 1/4" MFL $10
A whole heap of postage.
Hence my original statement that it cost me around $300.

Bearing that in mind if someone makes me a reasonable offer then happy to hear from them.

Latest posts

Back