• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: near-new 3 tap kegerator & full setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schrodinger

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm selling a kegging setup that I acquired in December 2013/January 2014. There's nothing wrong with it -- selling for personal reasons.

Triple tap kegerator (from Pinnacle Wholesalers). Original RP $499
6.8 kg CO2 tank (mykegonlegs). Original RP $299
New Micromatic regulator from Craftbrewer. Original RP $95
Four 19-L kegs from Craftbrewer. Original RP $240
Three high-quality quick disconnects (3 gas, 3 beer) from Craftbrewer. Original RP $74

Total original RP: $1200+ (not including shipping costs and various minor accessories)
Asking price: $800 (for pickup within a 2-hour radius of Narrabri, which includes Tamworth)

I can deliver to the Sydney region but will need to bump up the price to cover my travel costs unless buyer can wait for a time when I drive down there for work anyway (on my work's bill), which is likely in the next several weeks.

Details:
- I believe the tank is around 86% full, based on the initial and current tank pressures.
- The disconnects and regulators are high-quality ones that I purchased from Craftbrewer because the ones provided with the Pinnacle kegerator were crap.
- There's also some gas and beer line -- enough for a complete setup -- I'll throw it all in.
- The fridge is the modern version, which has a digital temp display on the front.
- I'll also throw in the reg and QDs provided by Pinnacle -- maybe you will have better luck with them, or another use for them.
- Everything works perfectly. As I say, I'm selling for personal reasons I prefer not to discuss on the forum.

Cheers
schrodinger

Schrodïngers taps.

They exist and they don't.

Here are pictures.

I've included a close-up of the 6 good quick disconnects so you can see they are branded the same as those from CB (e.g., http://www.craftbrewer.com.au/shop/details.asp?PID=711). The 4 cheaper ones are shown behind/left of the 6 good ones in one of the photos.

I forgot to mention, there are also two John Guest style gas line splitters and two gas line connectors, plus one inline check valve (all from CB).

bits.JPG

cylinder.JPG

QD.JPG

reg.JPG

the lot.JPG

Latest posts

Back