• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS MT - Blichmann 57l, 70l Kettle, 40l Urn

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kranky

Reaction score
I've been meaning to sell this stuff for a while and am only now getting around to it. PM for a price. Pick up only, cash only and I'd prefer to sell the lot together but it's not essential.

IMG_0343.jpg

On the left is the Blichmann mash tun. It's 15 Galon (57 litres). It has a mid-mounted thermometer (it's in F), side site-glass, Blichmann false bottom and the Blichmann auto sparge. This is some seriously good brewing equipment. The kettle on the right is a 70 litre from Ross in Qld. It's not the quality of the Blichmann by any means, it comes with a 1/2 inch 3 piece ball valve and compression fitting.

IMG_0353.jpg

This is a 40 litre electric urn I've use on occasion as a HLT. I didn't like where the tap was so I drilled a new hole and sealed the old one. It comes with a brass valve and compression fitting. The site glass is marked in 10 litre increments. I've also drilled 1/2 inch holes in the lid to allow for a HERMS set up.

Why the big sell up Kranky? BM? Thats some pretty blingy stuff there mate.. spewing as Im after a 7-+ lt pot to come up, guess I will play the waiting game a bit longer.

Yob

I upgraded to a 20 gallon Blichmann MT last year, then I thought I'd a build an all electric 3V system for inclement weather brew days. After I purchased the urn and the kettle but before I got any heating elements for the kettle I figured bugger this, I'll just get a Braumeister. Been meaning to sell this stuff for quite a while. IMHO the Blichmann MTs are pretty awesome.

Latest posts

Back