• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Monster Mill MM3, SS rollers w/ Base, Hopper

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerw

Reaction score
Hi all

Got a Monster Mill MM3 with Stainless rollers and 3/8" Drive Shaft available for sale

Comes with the Monster Mill Hopper, MM crank handle for the drive shaft and the MM base board so you can easily mill into a bucket etc

It's been used but is in great condition. Built like a tank but sadly I'm not brewing anymore so it's gotta go

Located in Northwest suburbs, Melbourme

Asking $300 but reasonable offers accepted, please PM if interested

Cheers

These things rock.. I've got one, no stainless rollers though and chomps through 18 kilo in minutes, we recently used one to do a fair cut of 200kg in a fairly short time.

Do you have the normal rollers? If you wish to sell the SS rollers separately let me know.

They certainly do rule. This thing chews malt like nothing else, and the mill adjustment is simple so you can optimise the crush for whatever grain you're milling.

Don't have the regular rollers, just the SS - so they'll have to stay in this one, sorry dude!

Bummer....

Worth every cent peeps, buy once buy right.. I stepped to one of these after my marga stopped being as effective, honestly couldn't believe the difference.

beerw said:
Hi all

Got a Monster Mill MM3 with Stainless rollers and 3/8" Drive Shaft available for sale

Comes with the Monster Mill Hopper, MM crank handle for the drive shaft and the MM base board so you can easily mill into a bucket etc

It's been used but is in great condition. Built like a tank but sadly I'm not brewing anymore so it's gotta go

Located in Northwest suburbs, Melbourme

Asking $300 but reasonable offers accepted, please PM if interested

Cheers
Any Pics of the setup.
What size hopper have you got?

Crusty said:
Any Pics of the setup.
What size hopper have you got?
Will organise a pic tomorrow morning.

Hopper fits 5-6 kg from memory

Back