• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Melbourne - Celli Tap, Filter, Water Cooler, other assorted gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattvdp

Reaction score
Hi
I'm attempting to tidy out my brew gear a bit. So here's a collection of random stuff for sale. Collect from Sunshine West, Vic. Or I can ship at your cost. PM me if you're interested in anything or need more details.

Celli Tap, flow control, only used for a few weeks. $80.

What I think is a mains pressure under bench water cooler. I intended to use it as an inline chiller on a font setup, but found a simpler solution. The compressor kicks in when I plug it in, but beyond that I can't speak to its condition. I have the side panels for it (removed for the photo). $100. It weighs four or five ton, so freight might be pricey.

Filter. I can't recall the brand or the micron/size of the cartridge in it. Comes with the push fittings pictured, and a stand/base (not pictured). $30

Temperature controller. I think it's intended for hydroponics, but works for fermenting fridges, etc. It worked last time I plugged it in, but it's been a while. If it doesn't work when you get it home I'll give you your money back. $20

CO2 regulator. $20

5L glass carboys (2 available). $5ea

Assorted fittings. Let me know if you want something explaining/measuring. Make an offer for the bits you want.

Latest posts

Back