• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

[FS MeLB] Stainless Steel Brew Frame

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

husky

hop addict
Reaction score
I have for sale an unused stainless steel brew frame. I had it made up to suit my 40L batch 3V brewery however as usual have gone larger before even getting a chance to use.
Its made from 50x50x3 SHS (304) with a 2mm top and is quite heavy. It has four stainless steel food grade castors, 2 x fixed and 2 x swivel braked.
Dimensions are as shown in dodgy sketch. Pick up in Melb Knox area or could possibly deliver depending on distance.
Materials alone cost me $550 plus a day of labour(favour) to put together.
Looking for $400 if it doesnt sell within a week ill consider dropping the price.
Mmmmmm shiny stainless
cheers,

20140221_193642.jpg20140221_193706.jpg20140221_193913.jpg

Wow Thats an awesome brew stand. Someone grab this quick.

Great deal for someone, good luck with the sale.

Out of interest, WTH are food grade castors?! Safe to park on your pizza? :D

Timmi - No worries shoot me a PM when youre back.

hsb - food grade castors are all SS and the wheel is made from an anti microbial material making it harder for bugs to grow on the surface.. The material is generally also resistant to common CIP chemicals.

Thanks husky, looks like I learnt something today. :)
Would jump on this if I was in VIC

Timmi, if that sale falls through just let me know, Cheers, TOF.

Woops, husky it should have been for you, same applies, Cheers, TOF.

TOF, Its your if you want it, let me know. Was used as a kids table at my daughters mermaid party this weekend, would prefer it was used for brewing :D

Hey Husky, can we get some pics of that schmick looking thing sticking out of the garage?

Sold to TOF pending payment, as I mentioned mate I may be able to assist with delivery if you can't arrange any.

Camo6 - good spotting, just picks up the corner of brewery rev2. Its a 2 year work in progress. Getting close now though, will put some pics up when its up and running.

SOLD, Thanks TOF for a nice easy transaction. Hope it serves you well.

Latest posts

Back