• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Melb: Large Ss Pot & 'brodie' Sediment Extractors

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfy

Reaction score
I have a large SS pot (that my mother-in-law purchased from an Asian-shop) that I don't think I'll ever use.
New/unused, it has a sticker on it which seems to indicate its size '06' whatever that means.
It's 49cm diameter and 44cm deep which should make it 80L (... or so if my maths is correct).
$50 pickup only.
pot.jpg

11x 'Brodie' Sediment Extractors
These work fine, I just never use them, most are new/unused, but I did use a couple of them once.
$22.50 + post or pickup
sedex.jpg

that pot would be mine if we were not >2000km away

QldKev

Any idea on the wall thickness of that pot?

The pot and sediment-caps have both been sold (pending payment & pickup).

These work fine, I just never use them, most are new/unused, but I did use a couple of them once.
$22.50 + post or pickup
sedex.jpg
I'm not sure what happened, but I still have these things sitting near my front door, so they're back up for sale again. :)

(The pot was sold)

$22.50 + post or pickup
sedex.jpg
Last bump for these before I try to sell them elsewhere.
I did find another one so there are 12 for sale @ $22.5 for the lot.

Last bump for these before I try to sell them elsewhere.
I did find another one so there are 12 for sale @ $22.5 for the lot.
I'll take them mate

Edit: assuming they work

They work exactly as advertised and in the video's on their website - the best situation would be when you bottle-condition beer but then travel (to picnic, friends etc) before opening and pouring the bottle.
However, even when I was bottling I never got around to using them, so now that I keg, I'm even less likely to use them.

I'm pretty sure they'll fit in the small 500g post-packs, so add whatever price Aust Post charge for me to send them to you in one of those.

Latest posts

Back