• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS : Melb : Fittings, beer line and some freebies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Cleaning out my junk

Free eskie mash tun, needs a good clean, comes with lid
IMAG0155.jpg

Free stainless pot 38cm x 38cm , needs a good clean
IMAG0156.jpg

Free 20l keg with s-type? fitting
IMAG0161.jpg

Big Bag o' stainless, lots of fittings, some t-pieces etc $30
IMAG0159.jpg

Box of john guest and other useful stainless bits and bobs (its double sided, the other side has just a few bits, stainless saddle clamps, a few extra JG fittings and another QD, has lots of stepless clamps, quite a few dollars worth here $60
IMAG0158.jpg

Carbonation cap $10
IMAG0160.jpg

3x Rolls of beer line
One is 15m+, one is 30m+ one is 70m+ (probably all a bit longer than), the long one has been kinked a couple of times during wrapping but is straightened out now
Was thinking $10, $20 and $40 respectively

IMAG0162.jpg

1x Keg king mag drive pump, was only used to transfer from fermenter to kegs, also have a beer filter
$30

Will take $150 for the lot if collected today or tomorrow, also got some 12mm line and a few other bits I will throw in

All items pickup Boronia 3155, the free items need to go today or tomorrow as I am doing hard waste. I am also giving away other eskies (non converted) and camping chairs to anyone picking up anything else (today or tomorrow)

Thanks for looking
Andy

JG fittings and large roll of line sold pending pickup etc

If you have any appetite for shipping I'd take the Mag drive, bag of fittings, and 15m roll of line.

sixfignig said:
If you have any appetite for shipping I'd take the Mag drive, bag of fittings, and 15m roll of line.
Sorry, the fittings had actually gone

Still have the other bits and happy to ship

PM sent Re: 20L keg & $20 beer line

I'm interested in 1 keg post that's in the fittings box . If the purchaser doesn't need it please pm me and we can work out a price. I have a keg that is missing that gas post.

I think pretty much everything is spoken for. If anything falls through I will update the thread

Latest posts

Back