• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS [Melb] Andale 15" 2 way Chrome Tee Bar fount and stainless steel driptray

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pnutapper

Reaction score
I have an Andale 15" 2 way Chrome Tee Bar fount and stainless steel driptray for sale:

Andale_Tee_Bar&Tray.jpg

It comes as pictured complete with 2 x stainless steel taps, handles and decal discs.
Flood kit is intact and does not leak. Chrome is in good condition.
Nylon multiwall riser lines.

Taps and fount adaptors have been rekitted and lubed.

I do not want to mail - Collect or will deliver Melbourne Inner North.

$500.00 the lot. I will not split.

EDIT TO ADD: I have had a couple of queries regarding the stainless drip tray. It is fully insulated and will need a hole cut of approx 380 x 300mm so it sits recessed in the bench. There are stainless tie down tags to screw in to underside of bench to pull it down tight.

The fount is mounted in the drip tray.

Last edited:
Bumping this as I am happy to reduce the price to $200. It got a little bit damaged in a bit of a recent domestic disaster. I would now rate it as fair condition.

I may just add here... Those who have my phone number - it may be worth shooting me a PM as my number has changed in recent months.

I think I see the issue. Couldn’t get the crossword started, ran out of smokes and didn’t have a beer, and to top it off, nothing good was in the magazine......that’s enough to set anyone off..,..

@oldernewbrewer : As requested, more pics taken last night, including damage...

PIT FOUNT TRAY.jpg

This is barmans view, there is significant pitting in the chrome.

BV FOUNT TRAY.jpg

CV FOUNT TRAY.jpg

The rest looks pretty good. Few cobwebs etc, but will clean up nicely. Drip tray insulation is sound, as is the flood kit. There is a grill for the drip tray, as seen in OP

FLOOD FOUNT TRAY.jpg

Back